Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    For frying i use butter or coconut oil. Love the taste with coconut oil.
    Saw this earlier in this thread and wanted to say something.....No need to ditch the coconut oil. It is somewhat high caloric, but coconut oil is a medium chain fatty acid. Its a very unique food, your body will not treat it the same way it would treat other forms of Saturated fat.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    abbot138 i understand your point, i have since spoken to my medical doctor and a women at the pharmacy about Delatestryl. I spoke to them about that 200mg per week and why i was given this high dosage, i also asked them about HGC and if i should be taking something else with the Test E.

For now i have to get my testosterone level in higher level, also have an evaluation period on the dosage and see how my body reacts to it. Both of the people i spoke to have lots of experience in that field, also the women at the pharmacy showed me how to inject myself in the glute pain free.
    Nice!!! Good to see that there are still some decent, intelligent, helpful people in the medical industry.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Saturated fats are misunderstood a lot on the medical industry, lots of myths and lies have been published on them without any scientific studies. I have been eating red meat, coconut oil and butter, whole eggs for the last year and a half, my blood work is perfect a part from light anemia and low T level. This also help me understand that diet is not a cure all. And that even if there is enough saturated fat producing cholesterol to produce testosterone that does not mean the level of T will go up.

I was grossly misinformed about low T and posted a comment on sherdog when i read that MMA fighter Nate Marcquart was on TRT for low testosterone level, i said that if he would ditch the vegetarian diet and eat red meat and whole eggs and coconut oil he would not need TRT. Well it does not work that way.

Since then i don't post nonsense stuff that i am not aware of or just assume i know, i do some research but even then there is so much information on the internet and 90% of it is corrupted.

I am very new to TRT and this board is amazing with all the members and more. A lot of inspiration reading everyone result and hope to post mine really soon.

Thanks for the input abbot138, i still fry with coconut oil and butter but as many suggested here i use a lot less, my goal is to cut weight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information