JAMIE07652 is offline Associate Member

more troubles with my hrt !!!

1. Clothes , along with the cost of my new meds is the clothes . Ive bought 2 new sets of clothes only the be able to take the pants off without unbuckeling them in 3 months . So , what im sayin is , if you cant afford new clothes stay away from hrt ... really
    2. Food , I now make best case choices in what I eat but , I can and do eat twice what I eat prior to hrt . My food bill has gone up 50 bucks a week . I eat like I did in my 20's , somedays after a killer workout as soon as Im done with a meal my body uses up everything I ate and am hungry 30 mins later . So , If you cant afford higher food bills , stay away from hrt .
    3.Girls , I dont know what I was lookin at prior to hrt but there seems to be girls everywhere now . And they all look soooo flippin yummy . I have to remind myself that Im married , Again and again ! So , if prior to hrt you had a roaming eye , you might want to reconcider hrt ... Ive turned into a dog ! woof
    4. Boyfriends . So I tossed on a tee shirt that might have been a size too small to meet the new boyfriend last night . I skipped down the stairs to meet him . I might have flexed my guns a little and gave him a handshake that buckeled him knees a bit . I said , " you have the most important thing in my world in your car tonight " he said " you have no worries SIR " ..I said " I know I have no worries son , you do " .. he said " I understand SIR " .. well , thats an upside to hrt ..and that was free ! rock on boys !

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you a guy or a girl?

lol... MAN !

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok hahah sorry your #4 said bfs and didnt really go into details.

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    ok hahah sorry your #4 said bfs and didnt really go into details.
    He was talking about meeting his daughters new boyfriend for the first time.

In truth I did read that part twice before I had it figured out.

sorry bout that boys , as you can tell im not the best writer in the world ...

changed my avatar ... clears things up

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    thought you had some boyfriends for a sec. lol

glad it is working out for you.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Lol- Ya I thought that was one of your new TRT problems!

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    LOL I had to read the bf line again too! good to hear you got your life back!

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is some funny stuff i am living the same thing man my clothes don't fit very well anymore, i have gotten bigger. Before buying new clothes i will try to lose a bit of the weight gain first.

Women: well i have my girlfriend been with her for 7 years now, and she still has an amazing effect on me, but i would be a dirty lier to tell you that i do not look at other women because i do, still that feeling never ever went away.

Grip: Before i started TRT my hands felt really weak, i could barely lift myself to do a pull up and i was in pain, my wrist, my ankles, chin splint, feet and more all in pain.

After being on TRT for 5 weeks now all that pain is gone and i have one hell of a strong grip, when i shake hands with people they feel it. I had read about a stronger grip has a postive effect of TRT but i never tought it would be true.

Food: I did a steroid cycle when i was 27, around 12 years ago, i had 500mg test E per week with 250mg deca and 100mg winstrol . I was eating like a pig and got fat like one too. Now with a dosage of 200mg per 7 days i don't feel the urge to eat all the time like i did during my cycle. But still i gained some weight.

It cool to hear other people experience thanks for posting yours Jamie

ConArmas is offline Junior Member
    I actually stopped reading initially, after the tight t-shirt and boyfriend comment...
    Then, after reading everyone else's comments, I re-read it.
    Funny stuff Jamie.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Right on Bro!! Stay strong, was a litle confused with the boyfreind deal as well until I read on, have a 16 old daughter myself. Put the fear of God in the last gentleman caller that came around. I think it helped for "appereance and perception" I was cleaning a gun when he came in to introduce himself HaHa!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    congrats bro...its a nice feeling

lol on the confusion...cliche..but not that theres anything wrong with it

lol

p.s. were u afraid by fathers when you were a teenager

JP ..I cant remember if fathers scared me as a kid . I think I got on well with my dates folks .

Thread Information