View Poll Results: Do you use HCG with your trt?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i use hcg

15 71.43%
  • No i dont use hcg

6 28.57%
    mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member

Do you take HCG with your trt?

Just wondering how many of you guys take trt without HCG . For those of you who don't use hcg do you supplement with DHEA or Pregnenolone or any other supplements? Also will my testicles eventually completely dissappear?

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    I do Test cypionate for 10 weeks then blast HCG every other day for 2 weeks, then back to testosterone for 10 weeks... And so on. Keeps me fertile. Doc says it's better cause I'm 25 yrs old...
    HCG is great on feeling good too when you do 1500iu every other day for these 2 weeks! Love it!

Vettester is offline Banned
    Yes, I use it as part of my regiment.

sirupate is offline Member
    Yes. I am self-sourcing my HCG and so far like the results. Also doing a DHEA/pregnenalone cream every day.

dfwo is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to talk to my doctor about it today, so I have my fingers crossed

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilian86 View Post
    I do Test cypionate for 10 weeks then blast HCG every other day for 2 weeks, then back to testosterone for 10 weeks... And so on. Keeps me fertile. Doc says it's better cause I'm 25 yrs old...
    HCG is great on feeling good too when you do 1500iu every other day for these 2 weeks! Love it!
    i've never heard of that protocol and def wouldnt want to be on it myself
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    I am still tweeking my HCG dose on how I feel, did 250IU E3D and felt good E2 was 24, went to 250IU EOD and felt about the same, went to 300EoD and had my face break out and felt like shit lol, back to 250EOD.

I also added in Pregnenolone was doing 25mg AM and PM, after about a week started getting anxiety so doing 25MG am and 10MG pm and feeling better.

I think it's about getting the right mix, I have only been doing this 3 months but I am very close to having it 100%.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im am but never take it

You need to find another Doctor.

You're frying your balls!

Quote Originally Posted by mastablasta7 View Post
    Also will my testicles eventually completely dissappear?
    Pretty much, turn into useless clumps of collagen in time.

Exogenous Test causes a self induced organ shutdown...namely your testicular glands.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Pretty much, turn into useless clumps of collagen in time.

Exogenous Test causes a self induced organ shutdown...namely your testicular glands.
    dam never knew it would do that to you. whats a good hcg dose to take? ill pick some up today since its been a year since i took any

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    400iu twice a week for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    400iu twice a week for me.
    how long tho? one month?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    how long tho? one month?
    forever?>

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild
    how long tho? one month?
    Along with my test injections (one day before), every week, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    dam never knew it would do that to you. whats a good hcg dose to take? ill pick some up today since its been a year since i took any
    HPTA suppression...that's what happens.

I started a thread here last spring on why men need hCG (an LH analog) and Pregnenolone on a TRT protocol. Do a search for it here as I think you will find it of great interest.

I like smaller more frequent doses, especially hCG. In my protocol I do 250 iu every other day.

And yes, it is forever.

hCG has some effect on the Central Nervous System; it's been called a Neurohormone. You will feel good, euphoric even, and may see a nice boost in libido as well.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i've never heard of that protocol and def wouldnt want to be on it myself
    It's actually an old school protocol that was more popular with doctors 10 to 15 years ago. I worked with a doctor in LA that administers a similar protocol. I ended up going with a continuous HCG protocol, which was ultimately a better regiment for me.

OutLaw8.5 is offline Junior Member
    For me, the addition of hcg and adex was like starting trt all over again! Sleep quality through the roof, Great sense of well being, very clear mind. Unit hard enough to hunt with! Getting my old balls back pretty much beast at this point

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    I am currently on sublingual HCG , but I will soon be on injectable. I am looking forward to the side effects as everybody has great things to say about the injectable.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on test cyp at 100mg per week with 250u hcg Monday wendesday and Friday. I take my test on Thursday.

I think I'm going to try and lower that down to 200 3x week and get my doc to add aromatase inhibitor. I have to go this week the day before and after my test shot for blood work.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Do you think 27 is too young to start TRT? I've been off roids for 7 months now and my hormones still havent recovered from my last cycle which consisted of tren . I ran a second PCT about a month after my first PCT because my libido was really low and i felt like shit. My second PCT looked like this.

Week 1-2 HCG 500iu/d
    Week 1-2 Aromasin 10mg/d
    Week 1-8 Nolva 20mg/d
    Week 1-8 Torem 90mg/d

I finished this PCT about 3 months ago and just recently got some blood work done. My testosterone was at 347 on a scale of 241-800. My doc said i'm with in normal range but i still have really low libido and still feel shitty. Also im having a much harder time holding on to my gains then i used too. I don't have alot of money so I'm thinking about putting myself on self-prescribed TRT until i can i am more financially stable. I will still get check ups done every couple months though. I have done plenty of research on TRT and have enough test to last me 4 years. Also i can easily get a large supply of hcg and adex as well. Any thoughts are welcome, I'm not concerned about whether or not i can have kids or not because i don't want to have kids and just incase i change my mind i saved some sperm saved in a gatorade bottle under my bed.(jk its in a cryolab)

how much does it cost to keep sperm at a cryolab?

It depends, I pay about 300 a year. I saved it a little over 2 years ago before i started juicing. Its usually good for around 15 years.

O I didn't even see that you were 25 so i guess maybe 27 isn't too young.

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    I am going to see my doc today and HCG is the topic of this visit.

Thread Information