booku is offline Associate Member

Anyone ever tried injecting 3 times a week ?

For example,

Sun 7 am, Tues 3 pm, Thurs 11 pm?

Besides the obvious inconvenience of remembering 3 injection times (smartphone alerts make it fairly easy), I would guess it would control E2 better, and give a more stable mood, no?

Another downside would be possible scar tissue buildup, but what if you used 8 sites ? Delt, Dorsogluteal, Ventrogluteal, and Thigh on both sides. That would put each site getting hit once every 18.67 days. To put it in perspective, people who inject twice a week with 6 sites hit each spot once every 21 days, and people who inject twice a week with 4 sites hit each spot once every 14 days. So, as long as the protocol can be followed consistently, anything wrong with this method? And does anyone even know for sure if intramuscular scar tissue is an issue at this injection frequency for say 30-60 years? Any studies?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Assuming long Esther test, I don't think there's anything to be gained in terms of mood or feeling on 3 vs. 2 injections. E2...maybe..but you'd have to be on a pretty high trt dose to need more than 2 times a week to split it up. Scar tissue is always a concern, but that being said if you're willing to use more sites do it anyway with twice weekly pins and the chance of scar tissue will be even less.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I answered that with regards to IM injections. There is a member on here, 2sox, who I believe does small sub q injections daily or eod and has been happy with results. If you're interested in multiple small pins sub q might be something to consider.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I answered that with regards to IM injections. There is a member on here, 2sox, who I believe does small sub q injections daily or eod and has been happy with results. If you're interested in multiple small pins sub q might be something to consider.
    Yep. I do daily SQ with a 29 gauge, 1/2 inch insulin needle. Every morning while having my cup. hCG in the same shot. Couldn't be easier. Both my doctors are amazed at how well I'm doing with it.

E2? Taking 12.5mg Aromasin once a week. All is well.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Do twice a week sub q. I see no need to do more. I believe it becomes tiresome after a while

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    Do twice a week sub q. I see no need to do more. I believe it becomes tiresome after a while
    You make a good point. I hope it doesn't become tiresome to me. So far I'm doing okay with daily; I'm retired and have plenty of time.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I went sub q only because the gels took too long to all apply daily.. If I was retired it wouldn't be a problem. Time gets in the way of work

Thread Information