Thread: confused

choker28 is offline Junior Member

confused

Im really trying to understand the cruising and blasting theory with Test i have read quite a bit but still dont fully understand ,so i have a few questions.
    1. what amount is the norm for cruising and is the same as Trt ,because my under standing cruising means staying on test ?
    2.does blasting mean just upping the doses for a period of time and what is the normal sort of dose for this and how long ?

the reason i ask is because i will be finishing a 12 week course of Deca 1ml/100mg and Test E 125mg every week ,can i stay on the test for longer i know it is only small amounts but i feel so much better most of my injuries have healed ,i just feel better in myself if do stay on the test i wont need a Pct ? thanks for any reply s in advance

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    the good old pct question in the hrt forum

if your on hrt that means you dont make optimal/much test on your own so you are on test FOR LIFE

pct means "trying to return back to optimal NATURAL levels".... so pct shouldnt be in your vocabulary

yes to all your other questions..you got it...

btw, how did the lil run of deca do for you

oh, another btw, if your not on hrt/trt and you just posted in the trt forum for the heck of it then you can try to run a pct

sorry if this posted in the wrong place .Im not on trt i just ran the test with the Deca as i was advised to do,im finishing the Deca this week end it has been 12 weeks i just want to no can i keep running the test at a low dose 125 mg p/w . if so how long for ?
    And the Deca and test were brilliant even at that low dose i packed on some solid muscle which was not my intention buy im not moaning.It healed a lot of niggling injuries which was my aim, it was my first time at 46 and i feel brilliant

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cruising is what people do after a cycle or the time between cycles. Blasting is what people on TRT do (increase Test amounts, add other compounds) then go back to their normal TRT dosing without PCT. Considering you're not on TRT, after 12 weeks of Test & Deca you should really come off everything & do a proper PCT. If you keep crusing with Test, you may do damage & may not be able to fully recover once you stop - even with PCT. Your natural Test Levels will not be sufficient & then you'll be forced to start TRT and be on it the rest of your life just like us. Either way this is probably the wrong forum to be asking this, but I'm sure others will chime in...
    Last edited by APIs; 01-13-2012 at 11:10 AM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^^ Agree with APIs. Do PCT if you don't plan on continuing TRT forever.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    ^^^^^ Agree with APIs. Do PCT if you don't plan on continuing TRT forever.
    that's my dilemma im thinking of staying on permanently but only on a low dose, when they say damage are they revering to being shut down permanently ?or are there other long term sides that i should be aware of ,sorry if i come across as a bit slow on the subject Ive tried reading and understanding it but there are so many conflicting points and contradictions i don't no what to believe.obviously its better to hear it from the horses mouth.
    and wear should i have posted this i thought this was all about TRT and so on ?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Get blood work done...hang around this forum...the cycle u ran is trt like anyway...at 46 youl fit right in
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 01-13-2012 at 12:57 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by choker28 View Post
    that's my dilemma im thinking of staying on permanently but only on a low dose, when they say damage are they revering to being shut down permanently ?or are there other long term sides that i should be aware of ,sorry if i come across as a bit slow on the subject Ive tried reading and understanding it but there are so many conflicting points and contradictions i don't no what to believe.obviously its better to hear it from the horses mouth.
    and wear should i have posted this i thought this was all about TRT and so on ?
    Don't do TRT (which is always permanent) unless you need to. We do it because our bodies aren't producing much Test on their own. Your cycle was really light, so you might want to do PCT and then go get blood work to see if you need TRT. At 46, it is possible. Then you can go on TRT with pharm grade drugs and under a doctor's supervision.

I saw you ask dose questions in another thread. My TRT is 200mg/week Test Cyp (many guys take less). To blast, you might just add 400mg/wk Prop on top of that.

What we do is the same as "blast and cruise", but we do the "cruise" part because our body cannot be kicked back into gear with PCT. So, same process, but for different reasons.

thanks for advice Jonny, ive been to the Doctors im in the uk we are so far behind ,i suggested i might have low test levels i was tired al the time no sex drive she just dismissed it thats why i just administered myself

Thread Information