bullshark99 is offline Senior Member

South Florida and gdevine

gdevine, Just wanted to say you are recognized as an authority here, and I have personally learned alot from you and others. You are truely making an impact in others lives by taking the time to post as you do i,e, the response to vette BW the other day and many others (and no thats not the E2 talking LOL).

Anyhow, didnt want to jump the other thread but I reside in Chicago but have a condo in Pompano beach. I get my care in Palm beach thru a clinic. The first one I started with (a big one) went under in the summer (sure u know who Im referring to) started with a new one up there and they are hassle free, the PA I thought was great, very knowledgable but now I seem to be getting passed on to the sales assoiciate. I'm due for BW in a few weeks, will post and would welcome your feedback.

Until then I need a back up plan in case this clinic suddenly disappears. The fact that you use Gaines is all the referral I need. I only make it down twice a year anymore, does this Dr require face to face or does he work video conference as well? Also, I am used to paying everything out of pocket, are you able to push office visits and meds thru your insurance??? That right there would pay three plan trips!

Thanks again Bro for taking the time!

Thank you for the kind words; for me it's just an honor to be a part of the community and pass what knowledge I've learned over the years to others for consideration. I may not always be right but I sure as hell try.

I live in Pompano Beach as well, just about 1 mile north of Fort Lauderdale city limit and just south of Atlantic...that will give you some idea of where I live.

As for Dr Gaines, I do not like to promote any Doctor too much here, even my own. I seem to hype Crisler somewhat but that's only because he has published enough with papers on proper TRT procotols where that in and of itself is good reason.

I almost went to Crisler until I found Dr. Gaines and when did some background on him and interviewed him I knew he was the guy for me. He, like Crisler, is an A4M member and board certified. He's also Harvard trained in TRT and if you know of the history of the new TRT protocols of today it's the university where the likes of Dr. Abraham Morganthaler did his work in the field and debunked the whole prostate cancer risk on a TRT protocol.

Gaines, like Crisler, is a one-on-one relationship...no PA's or pushy sales people...just him It's a very professional operation and above board in every respect.

Gaines, like Crisler, sees many men from around the country and only need to see him once a year. After that everything else can be done via the phone and Internet.

He also consults with many Physicians who do not understand correct TRT protocols and management as well.

Like most, he does not take insurance but will provide the necessary codes for you to provide your insurance company if you so desire.

Gaines, like Crisler, are not the only two who are at the top; there are others of course. But, if you're looking for proven track records there's no need to look any further in my opinion.

I also credit Gaines for passing on a lot of what I know. He's always interested in patients who posses knowledge and is edger to engage in conversation.

He's also just a good dude as well.

Thanks again man for the kind words, you made my day

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    gd, you are very welcome, you earned it Bro! I understand you do not want to "bang the drum" too much regarding your Dr, it is a personal choice, but again, the fact this is where you go speaks volumes! I very much like what you are saying, the Morganthaler bit, professionalism, specialty, willing to listen and continue to learn, ect. Its exciting to me because it would not be an inconvenience one bit to go. That being said, I am due for BW over the next 2-3 wks, lets see where the chips fall and what type of feedback I get and atleast now I feel I have a viable option. More than likely I will be down in March so should have time to schedule an apt with him if need be.

Small world it is gd, I am right off Atlantic and just a tad bit west of Federal, not very happy with what happened to property values over the last 4 yrs hahaha. anyway maybe I'll see ya some day having a Mahi-Mahi sandwich over at Flanagens, I would kill flipper for a dolphin sandwich (JK!!!)
    Be well my freind

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys need to take it to the back room......

Vettester is offline Banned
    Should have probably been a PM ...

Thread Information