Vahevahe is offline Junior Member

Question Regarding Restart

Hi,
    This is Victor and i have low testosterone (200's).A little background, im 24 years old i just got back from the hospital and they did alot of test to find out the cause of the low testosterone . They did a full check which a head MRI with and without injection, EKG, Heart Ultrasound, Chest x-ray, 4 blood tests , 2 urine samples and a Testicle ultrasound. Basically they have ruled everything out except a Genetic cause or i was just born with low t. I am going to the endo on dec 7 for a sperm count, genetic tests and to start TRT.

My question is how would a restart work? I have herd of Nolvadex and Clomid but dont have too much info about dosing and safety. Would a endo assist with the restart or would this be something done by myself? Also is restarting safe and permanent? I would prefer avoiding TRT if possible.

Thanks in advance, VictorClick image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0001 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	903.3 KB 
ID:	129587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0002 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	129588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0003 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	824.0 KB 
ID:	129589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0007 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	129590
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question Regarding Restart-scan0001.jpg   Question Regarding Restart-scan0002.jpg  
    Last edited by Vahevahe; 11-24-2012 at 06:46 PM.

If you have your blood work can you post it complete with lab ranges...would love to see it.

If there is such a thing as "genetic cause" I doubt a restart will work as something is deficient in your HPTA or other endocrine pathways.

It looks like your Docs are doing the correct tests but if it is something genetic you will most likely be put on a Testosterone Replacement Protocol to get you back to normal healthy levels...and when that happens your life will be greatly improved.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What time of day did you run your labs? It is best to do them within the first couple hours of waking as your T levels are at the peak.

Vahevahe is offline Junior Member
    Labs are up. I had my labs around 10am and they came in at the 200's range. I had one lab at 8am and the testosterone level results were 325.

Thread Information