Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Then you missed all the stuff that really matters. The stuff that made sworder disappear!
    No...I missed it originaly but I read it all last night...very interesting and comical to say the least!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    been an interesting thread to say the least. i havent lookd too far into the claims made against the guy but assuming everything said against him is correct it leaves me wondering why someone would spend so much time building a fictitious personality on an internet website??

TennTarheel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    been an interesting thread to say the least. i havent lookd too far into the claims made against the guy but assuming everything said against him is correct it leaves me wondering why someone would spend so much time building a fictitious personality on an internet website??
    I wondered the same thing. Maybe socially inept

grmash is offline New Member
    There should be a disclaimer above the first post directing to page 2...LOL . I start to read thinking this may be an interesting discussion then before you know it I'm LOL'ing calling the wife in to look at this... Just awesome...

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Yea a shame

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love it when Im able to destroy a perfectly good thread. I take pride on calling him out although a lot of other people did a lot of the work following.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I love it when Im able to destroy a perfectly good thread. I take pride on calling him out although a lot of other people did a lot of the work following.
    There is a strong team of people here who don't accept BULLSH!T from keyboard warriors! We should have a new section created called "the hall of shame" where these threads get sent once they become this bad. Like a "wow, I can't belies you actually said that" kinda thing lol

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

There is a strong team of people here who don't accept BULLSH!T from keyboard warriors! We should have a new section created called "the hall of shame" where these threads get sent once they become this bad. Like a "wow, I can't belies you actually said that" kinda thing lol
    Where has he been since he's been called out!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007

Where has he been since he's been called out!
    Where do all keyboard warriors go when they get called out- offline lol

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Where do all keyboard warriors go when they get called out- offline lol
    go to another forum and start over. or just register another account and start over.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He's been saying the same stuff on other forums for weeks but some are believing him. The only problem I have/had with him is he starts this stuff and trues to come across like it's fact or some new advanced therapy and there are those who will believe him.

Some of his ideas; original or stolen from someone else, are plausible or at least have some validity but he is putting it out there in a dangerous format where someone could get hurt. Also when those who understand how all this works on a deeper biological and cellular level try to explain why it wont work or could be dangerous he wont listen to anyone.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't get enough of pumpkin pie w/whip cream during the Holiday Season. Anyone else?

HEVEW8 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Had a piece this morning with a cup of decaf,.. But today is back and bi's so it's justified, haha...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information