Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dabigcheese
  • 1 Post By phaedo

Thread: Diluting Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/ml

dabigcheese is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Diluting Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/ml

I am about to start TRT for a period of a few months at a dose of 100 mg/ml to deal with my libido issue. Unfortunately, here in Europe, it is virtually impossible to get the doctors to prescribe Test to deal with Libido issues. So this is going to be self-administered.

I have used gear before and am reasonably experienced. However, I have never diluted gear. I have bought Testosterone Enanthate from India (Testoviron Depot from German Remedies which uses Arachis Oil) which is from a pharmacy and high quality. Unfortunately, it is 250 mg/ml and I need to dilute this to 100 mg/ml to be able to make it usable for TRT purposes.

Is it advisable to do this? And can this be done safely?
    Last edited by dabigcheese; 10-22-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Novice489 is offline Associate Member
    Why not just use your 250mg/ml at a lower dose?

.4ml of 250 mg/ml would give you 100mg of test enan right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Why not just use your 250mg/ml at a lower dose?

.4ml of 250 mg/ml would give you 100mg of test enan right?
    Wouldn't there be some risk of screwing up the quantity - given how small an amount this is? Would I have to use a different type of syringe to draw an amount that small?
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

1cc syringe

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    1cc syringe
    And that would work with a 21 gauge needle?

johnhenry is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dabigcheese View Post
    I use a 27g x 0.5ml Terumo syringe and then inject approx. 0.2 ml twice a week sub q. 100 mg would be 0.4 ml - easy to measure.
    I would not consider diluting it. It is slow to draw up but that is okay with me. 21g is a big needle! JH.

phaedo is offline Associate Member
    Man the questions and assumptions you're making in this thread surely indicate you're not an "experienced user." Do you even know if you have low testosterone ? I mean real hard numbers... not "low libido" symptomatology.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhenry View Post
    I use a 27g x 0.5ml Terumo syringe and then inject approx. 0.2 ml twice a week sub q. 100 mg would be 0.4 ml - easy to measure.
    I would not consider diluting it. It is slow to draw up but that is okay with me. 21g is a big needle! JH.
    Can you inject TE subQ? Is that advisable?

Quote Originally Posted by phaedo View Post
    Man the questions and assumptions you're making in this thread surely indicate you're not an "experienced user." Do you even know if you have low testosterone? I mean real hard numbers... not "low libido" symptomatology.
    I have had a libido issue for five years (you can check previous posts about this by me - there are lots of them). I have runs dozens of tests and numbers and have read hundreds of posts relating to low libido. This requires a separate discussion and I don't want to change the subject of the discussion.

All the Test I have used in the past has been for bulking up and have not run doses below 250 mg per week. Am I as "experienced" as many guys on this site who have dosed very large amounts and for years with decades of weight training experience? No. But I am not a newbie.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am about to start TRT for a period of a few months at a dose of 100 mg/ml to deal with my libido issue. Unfortunately, here in Europe, it is virtually impossible to get the doctors to prescribe Test to deal with Libido issues. So this is going to be self-administered.

I have used gear before and am reasonably experienced. However, I have never diluted gear. I have bought Testosterone Enanthate from India (Testoviron Depot from German Remedies which uses Arachis Oil) which is from a pharmacy and high quality. Unfortunately, it is 250 mg/ml and I need to dilute this to 100 mg/ml to be able to make it usable for TRT purposes.

Is it advisable to do this? And can this be done safely?
    1st, you do not need to dilute, not sure what makes you think that. if is it 250,g/ml then ust just under half 1 ml...... 1ml=250mg 1/2ml = 125mg ..

2nd, libido issues can be from MANY different things, dont go on hrt fir only that, check your blood and test levels, if test is low then go for it. or you may have another issue going on.

good luck

Wouldn't there be some risk of screwing up the quantity - given how small an amount this is? Would I have to use a different type of syringe to draw an amount that small?
    any 3cc syringe has all the marking on it you can take 0.2ml o4 3m, or w/e witht he same type of needle

I would rec 23g or 25g for IM shot. or you can use a 1cc slin pin to pin subQ

Quote Originally Posted by phaedo View Post
    Man the questions and assumptions you're making in this thread surely indicate you're not an "experienced user." Do you even know if you have low testosterone? I mean real hard numbers... not "low libido" symptomatology.
    yeah the whole thread worries me a bit too....

I have had a libido issue for five years (you can check previous posts about this by me - there are lots of them). I have runs dozens of tests and numbers and have read hundreds of posts relating to low libido. This requires a separate discussion and I don't want to change the subject of the discussion.

All the Test I have used in the past has been for bulking up and have not run doses below 250 mg per week. Am I as "experienced" as many guys on this site who have dosed very large amounts and for years with decades of weight training experience? No. But I am not a newbie.
    your questions say otherwise, anyway,

so was your blood test good or not for test levels? you seem to avoid question. it should be brought into this thread because it is the supposed reason,,,,

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could simply have high estrogen or some other issue causing your problems. It is a pretty extreme decision to self administer TRT without blood tests.

Thanks for all the input on this. If anyone can "crack" the reason for my low to zero libido then they deserve a very big prize. I will post a separate thread about this and anyone who has any better ideas for why my libido is as low as it is for my age (I am 37) will earn my eternal gratefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You could simply have high estrogen or some other issue causing your problems. It is a pretty extreme decision to self administer TRT without blood tests.
    I have checked my estrogen and it is higher than the highest end of the normal range. I am already on 2.5 mg a week of Arimidex to keep that within a healthy range. That has helped slightly but hasn't helped enough to take it back to where it was before the problem started.

My Test levels (free and total test) are in the bottom half of what is given as a "normal range". My intention with 100 mg/week (which is not a large dose) is to try to get it in the upper quarter of the "normal". I would also double my arimidex dose to keep the estro in check (I tend to aromatise a lot more than the normal guy). I would run this for 6 months to see if it has made a change to my libido.

I appreciate the concern all of you guys have. But a life with zero libido for five years is not a way to live and I am trying my best to fix it. I was referred by my GP to a psychologist but that is a waste of time. I work in a high profile position and have never had any "depression" related issues. I have been able to perform at the top level at work for years without excessive stress or other difficulties that typically kill libido. I am actually happy in my life and it would be perfect if my libido returned. I used to have a raging libido like I cannot describe today. And I know what is missing in my life.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You just said your estrogen is out of range and seem to think that's fine? Maybe you should try aromasin instead of arimidex . Estrogen is the the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You just said your estrogen is out of range and seem to think that's fine? Maybe you should try aromasin instead of arimidex. Estrogen is the the problem here.
    It is out of range if I don't take arimidex . But it falls within range if I do. I check my estrogen through lab tests every month and the arimidex works at keeping it within the healthy range. This is why I take 2.5 mg a week (divided into doses of 0.5 mg).

What I want to see is whether an increase in my test levels while keeping the estrogen in the same range results in significantly higher libido. I think it should. I would do a full blood screening within four months of commencing the moderate TRT.

I have probably already spent some US$10,000 or more on lab tests in the last five years to get this problem sorted out (I would never be able to get insurance to pay it out and the docs here won't touch the real issues so I have no choice).

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Why is your estrogen going bonkers? Are you carrying a lot of fat?

Thread Information