Thread: DIM users...

64509chvl is offline Associate Member

DIM users...

Hey guys I feel I'm gettin closer to being dialed in without an AI...that's what I'm going for anyways! After an adjustment a month ago (lowered test dose, E2 was too high). I was feeling anxious a lot...feeling better now but not quite there, still get a bit anxious but not nearly as often.

Anyhow I will have bloods back in a couple days to know for sure. My question is if my E2 is just a bit high on a sensitive I think I will just try a month of DIM & see if that does it for me...for you guys that started using DIM, how long till you feel the effects of it? Also the starting dose of 200mg a day, is that all to be taken at once in the morning, or half in the morning & half in the evening?

I've always taken Zinc, but I'm going to up my daily dose from 25 to 50.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 64509chvl View Post
    Hey guys I feel I'm gettin closer to being dialed in without an AI...that's what I'm going for anyways! After an adjustment a month ago (lowered test dose, E2 was too high). I was feeling anxious a lot...feeling better now but not quite there, still get a bit anxious but not nearly as often.

Anyhow I will have bloods back in a couple days to know for sure. My question is if my E2 is just a bit high on a sensitive I think I will just try a month of DIM & see if that does it for me...for you guys that started using DIM, how long till you feel the effects of it? Also the starting dose of 200mg a day, is that all to be taken at once in the morning, or half in the morning & half in the evening?

I've always taken Zinc, but I'm going to up my daily dose from 25 to 50.
    I'd spread the DIM into two doses. I understand that for some people it works TOO well so I'd advise you keep that in mind. Depending on how high your E2 is you may want to start with 100mg/day. Your call. And don't forget your 4mg copper/day.

64509chvl is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I've read it can be pretty effective aswell...I'll have to see what the bloods say before I pick the dose. Thanks for the heads up on copper aswell...I've got some zinc coming that has the copper with it, between that & my daily dose of desicated liver my copper will be about 4 daily. Thanks for the info!

Thread Information