Thread: HCG concerns

Black is offline Anabolic Member

HCG concerns

For the longest time, I have been taking 250iu of HCG 2x a week for my TRT protocol. The clinic I went through wanted me to take X amount a week and then when the prescription came, it said something totally different (originally, it was 1000iu 2x a week).

So after researching some time ago, I concluded that 250iu 2x week was enough to keep testicle function up and running. After some time, I stopped feeling the increased mood and other benefits to HCG therapy. I also felt the testicle "fullness" go away after some time. Every vial of HCG I had was stored properly and used withing 5 weeks, so potency shouldn't be an issue.

A few months ago, I upped my HCG to 500iu 2x a week and BAM! Everything came back. The boys got bigger again and I was reaping the benefits of HCG therapy. Now, its like my body has built a tolerance up and I feel like I did after awhile on 250iu 2x a week.

So that's my question. Anyone else experience this? HCG dosing is getting confusing. For instance, I thought Dr. Crisler recommended no more than 250iu a dose (2x a week) some time ago. Now, I researched again and I came across him recommending frequent dosing of 100iu a day.

Since there is no direct way to test is HCG is working or not, what do you go by?
    Last edited by Black; 04-22-2014 at 06:11 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    tracking this, thanks for asking

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Idk but my second dr upped mine to 500 twice a week, up from 250. Honestly didn't feel nothing different but my estrogen went up so I dropped it back to 250. Everyone's body responds different to different compounds. Maybe you will have to take higher dose.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It is funny I have been seeing more and more the "daily dosing" of hcg being mentioned on the boards. As far as the tolerance or desensitization I was under the impression that keeping doses low, like 250iu's 2x/week, prevented this from occurring. Ill try to dig a little more into this and see what I can find.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Ive always done 250 iu 3 times a week but thinking of changing to 100 iu every day. I already pin 4 times a day with peptides so its not like it would change much for me.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    The estrogen with hcg is awful, you also have to take in your body fat percentage , lean and muscular should have an easier time right? I'm a bigger guy and my estrogen destroys every benefit of trt

Thread Information