holark is offline New Member

HRT with 20 years - hcg dose to high ?

Hello to all.

I've recently been posting here about my Post-Finasteride-Symptome, and after visiting the 8th doctor, he found the reason for my penis not to function. I developed some penile fibrosis due to Finasteride, as well as apoptosis of smooth muscles. Luckily, he is specialized on this area, and knows how to treat those things ( I dont want to get any negative comments on how this protocol won't work and so on, please let me stay somehow a bit optimistic ). Anyway part of the protocol is to get supraphysiological values of testosterone , therefore I am going to get

Nebido 1000mg every 3 weeks.

He added hcg and hmg as well, for the known reasons, but I am kind of scared of his hcg protocol : ( you have to know my balls already shrunk)

- hcg 1500iU / 3 times a week
    - hmg 150iU/ 3 times a week.

I fear the possibility of leydig cell desensitization, and would like to lower the dose of hcg to 500iU 3 times a week. Does this make sense ?

Regarding the hmg I have no idead, if this those is to high or anything like this.

I hope you can answer and help me out.

Best regards

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as the leydig cells desensitization, I think it will come down to how long he has you on that HCG protocol. Good news is you have a doctor willing to help.

At least 6 months.

I think 1500 iU is far too high...

I really hope someone is able to help me.

What do you think is an apropiate hcg dose regarding the fact I already have shrunken balls and very low ejaculate volume ( spermiogram outstanding).

2.) Anyone an idea about an apropiate hmg dose ?

Thread Information