Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KJ63

Thread: anxiety with ijections

KJ63 is offline Junior Member

anxiety with ijections

I inject 70mgs of cyp 2x per week (HRT) Was doing 140mg 1x per week and still get a "body rush" and a little anxiety afterwards...It's been 4 months now, I'd like to do a cycle and get a little size but afraid to inject a higher amount. Any suggestions? If anyone else has had this how long did it take your body to adjust?
    almightyrandy likes this.

almightyrandy is offline Junior Member
    hello
    are you getting the proper care from your doc you mentioned HRT. might want to speak to him/her.
    sometimes its happens took me years to get over injections at the doctors is this self injection? just try to relax breathe. what has always helped me with my anxiety is understanding where the muscles and nerves are located near the injection spot. Theres not much we can do for you except figure out why you are having this anxiety problem theres nothing to be worried about.. any other concerns ?

-Almighty

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    Is this a HRT or a Cycle? As 140mg a week seems high to me for HRT. What gauge pin you using? Try smaller pins maybe and warm your med's up so it flows easier. Watch the video's around here if you are self administering.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What's your current stats?

Yes I'm monitored bye a Dr.
    The anxiety usually come an hr or two after the injection, I was on .05 cc then raised to .07cc bye my doctor, they "specialize in HRT but tell me they have not heard of my issues. The anxiety isn't because of having to use a needle but in my opinion from the cyp. my last blood work, I went from 322 to 524, my E was 144 (high)
    It has seemed to have less effect on me as time has passed but going very slow... Hopefully its just my body being slow with getting used to the therapy..

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Perhaps when you get your E2 down to where it should be you will see a reduction in the anxiety.

I notice when mine is high I feel elevated anxiety.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Try sub q maybe?

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Deleted double post
    Last edited by Trevtrev; 05-08-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Sub. Q???

almightyrandy is offline Junior Member

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    If your e2 is high U might get anxiety
    Also it could all be mental??
    Just the thoughts of the injection and it takes some time to cut up with you??

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Day before my shot my anxiety calms down then it rises again a day after my shot i dont enjoy the feeling or the lack of sleep even with anastrozole.
    Its estrogen in my case its the only thing i cant keep in check with one shot, doing 2 shots a week instead of one works much better. Im currently talking back and forth with the doctor cause she wants my T higher than the high 600s i get from a 50/50 shot im happy where its at even seeing some new muscle size trying to grow.

Been doing subQ for 3 months of the 5 half months ive been on.
    Last edited by dingobite; 05-08-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Call me naive but SubQ doesnt get into the muscle as good Does it?

bluskiblacdeth is offline Junior Member
    Sub Q is exactly that, under the skin and not into the muscle. Some guys have good luck with it and some not. I have tried both and noticed no difference. I prefer IM just cause it goes quicker thru the 25g pin compared to the 29g pin. I do like the fact there is zero pain when sticking the 29g though.

AHHH ok.. I don't get much pain at all with the IM

tectime is offline Member
    More than likely it's your elevated estrogen causing the anxiety. When you inject more tes and it starts to arom you are probly feeling the estrogen spike.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastman9 View Post
    Is this a HRT or a Cycle? As 140mg a week seems high to me for HRT. What gauge pin you using? Try smaller pins maybe and warm your med's up so it flows easier. Watch the video's around here if you are self administering.
    TRT dosage is different for everyone. 140mg a week for you might be a lot, but others not so much. I take 150mg a week and my test levels are at 700-800 only. I tried to go down to 125mg and it sent my test levels down to 375. I started TRT with test level of 141.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by LT75 View Post
    TRT dosage is different for everyone. 140mg a week for you might be a lot, but others not so much. I take 150mg a week and my test levels are at 700-800 only. I tried to go down to 125mg and it sent my test levels down to 375. I started TRT with test level of 141.

My T is 522 This all started when I began taking Dex probably just a coincidence.

Thread Information