jump100 is offline Junior Member

First shot of TRT – Nebido 1000mg

Folks – wondering if those using Nebido can tell me what to expect from the first shot of Nebido. I had it this morning because my free testosterone has been consistently below normal, while total T has been around 460-500nd. I feel like crap. Anyhow, I was prescribed 1000mg of Nebido. How will my levels move in the coming weeks? Is it possible for my levels to go beyond what I already had, 500nd, or will I have to wait until the second shot, 6 weeks later to experience optimal level? I would like to have my levels between 800-900nd to pull me out of this slump. I am prepared to feel like crap in the next weeks since my production will stop.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It can take around the 3rd or 4th shot before you feel the full benefits, for me it was close to 2 shots and I felt great but my natural test was on the floor.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You should get your top up at wk5 i felt better after my first pin about 3 wks in i think it was but i just think it was placebo. What is your schedule ?.

jump100 is offline Junior Member
    My schedule is, and I need to discuss this further with the endo in June, take the 2nd shot in six weeks, the 3rd in 10 weeks, and then every 10-12 weeks for the rest of my life, depending on how I feel and where the levels fall. When should I check my levels again now that I took the first shot?

Thread Information