Thread: cenegenics

2iron is offline Associate Member

cenegenics

Has anyone one used or heard of these people? Just a brief research and to me it seems like they are a rip off?

My dad is about to sign up for hrt. Is why I ask. Trying to get him to check out low testosterone as we just got a new dr in our area taking patients.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cenegenics is one of the oldest TRT/HRT clinics out there but it's also one of if not the most expensive. They do a lot of things beyond TRT and many of those are part of your program and treatment whether you are looking for that or not. It's not a bad program, it just cost a fortune.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Cenegenics is one of the oldest TRT/HRT clinics out there but it's also one of if not the most expensive. They do a lot of things beyond TRT and many of those are part of your program and treatment whether you are looking for that or not. It's not a bad program, it just cost a fortune.
    Yeah thats what seemed to be the rip off. Over top expensive. But hey one office is bev hills.
    Well good to bear the program is good thanks

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Yeah thats what seemed to be the rip off. Over top expensive. But hey one office is bev hills.
    Well good to bear the program is good thanks
    I got a quote from them before I started with lowtestosterone.com - downpayment was $5000 and monthly was around $1200 or so. That did include the initial physical, which is supposedly 6hrs long - was told they do all types of testing, it did sound thorough and definitely far beyond TRT. HGH was also an option but the price went up a bit more, but I don't remember what the total cost for that was. Anyway, I don't know if location varies the price any or not.

victorb153 is offline New Member
    I called them today.. And they said they would be sending me info.... I have a local doctor prescribing me testosterone but they don't do HGH they do HCG ..... I filled out some online forms for another company couple of days ago and was called back from florida they were pretty direct HGH genotropin pens super expensive 12000 for six months 2 iu a day for 5 days on two off.. Zamacton a new austrailian HGH for 8400 and omnitoprin for 7500...
    I don't mind mixing the Zamacton to save 4000... so that comes out to 161 dollars a week or 16$ an iu.....only price I've found for pharma yet...they were simple thou just send them copy of last physical and blood work with IGFR.....I just realized this is a 4 year old thread... I should start a new one.. I guess i am trying to learn your mysterious ways...I learned today i have to post to start to be accepted...

Quote Originally Posted by victorb153 View Post
    I called them today.. And they said they would be sending me info.... I have a local doctor prescribing me testosterone but they don't do HGH they do HCG ..... I filled out some online forms for another company couple of days ago and was called back from florida they were pretty direct HGH genotropin pens super expensive 12000 for six months 2 iu a day for 5 days on two off.. Whoa, that $50/iu. Whew! I'm in the wrong business, LOL Zamacton a new austrailian HGH for 8400 That's $35/iu and omnitoprin for 7500... That's more affordable at $31.25/iu, NOT! LOL
    I don't mind mixing the Zamacton to save 4000... so that comes out to 161 dollars a week or 16$ an iu.....only price I've found for pharma yet...they were simple thou just send them copy of last physical and blood work with IGFR.....I just realized this is a 4 year old thread... I should start a new one.. I guess i am trying to learn your mysterious ways...I learned today i have to post to start to be accepted...
    HGH is amazing stuff. I you can afford it, you should do it. But first, why are you looking at running HGH? It's too expensive for building muscles. You're an adult so you're not going to grow any taller and it certainly isn't going to make your unit any bigger.

victorb153 is offline New Member
    i am just trying to remain on my feet and moving 16 hours a day at age 60
    I am a single dad with 24/7 to children age 6 and 11..so i have to make 12 more years till my daughter is 18.. My son is mild autistic....Doctors just want to operate when ever i am in pain.. they wanted to do 6 level fusion in neck/back almost a year ago i made it thru with ica and pain meds...but everything hurts on me by bedtime my knees and ankles and back are throbbing ...
    I got a hard on clinic doctor to get me test 4 months ago at 100mg a week and its helped
    I started nandalone deca 3 weeks ago at 100mg... i may be placebo but i think i started feeling better yesterday after my third shot...
    i spent today reading the tb500 posts and trying to grasp the peptide stuff...
    $ months ago they cut my pain meds down to bare minimum i needed help to maintain 3 story house with 2 small kids in a really beat up 60 year old body.. i was a former hockey player who became a ski bum surfer and abused myself for 50 years till i had children..now i am trying to grasp this rocket science.. 7 years ago i made it thru two years of terminal cancer trials.. clean pet scans for 5years so I'm not afraid of HGH or anything.. I was injected with taxol carbo platinum erbitux and cisplatin for 2 years ... and 72 grays of radiation most allowed a human...so I guess i am a cockroach and not scared to try anything that might help me .. Doctors now don't even want to talk about anything except referring you to a surgeon.... Got to figure out and give rocket science illuminati stuff here some effort... Like i said the test has been a big help and i think the deca i just started 3 weeks ago just started helping... Now i am read all day about tb500 and can try that till i figure how to get the best deal i can on pharma grade HGFH... Thank yu and all here

Thread Information