Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Metalject

Thread: Supplies are in is this right?

Iceberg is offline Member
    -200mg per week of Testosterone Cypionate (10 weeks) -1mg twice per week of Anastrazol (10 weeks) -1000 units every other day of HCG to start 10 days after your last injection of Testosterone . (3 weeks) - 50mg every other day of Clomiphene Citrate (3 weeks) (Well not in but this is what dr wants to prescribe)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3195861745.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	153974
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Supplies are in is this right?-image-3007462469.jpg  
    Last edited by Iceberg; 11-21-2014 at 10:50 AM.

rookie1983 is offline New Member
    HCG should be ran during the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by rookie1983
    HCG should be ran during the cycle
    I asked that. He said only if I have E.D. So run it during and after or just during?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4 View Post
    -200mg per week of Testosterone Cypionate (10 weeks) -1mg twice per week of Anastrazol (10 weeks) -1000 units every other day of HCG to start 10 days after your last injection of Testosterone . (3 weeks) - 50mg every other day of Clomiphene Citrate (3 weeks)

(Well not in but this is what dr wants to prescribe)
    Your protocol doesn't look right to me. Although there are men who are prescribed 200mg/week of T Cyp, this is on the high end of the scale. IMO, 1mg twice a week of anastrzole is WAY too much. This is a powerful drug and it's advised that it only be prescribed based completely on blood levels of E2. I'd suggest you be very careful with this. 1000 iu EOD is also pretty high, IMO - unless there is specific reason your doctor is targeting.

If you post your lab results with ranges, and something about your background, people here can offer more help.

Posted BW. Ty for input. I want to do this right the 1st time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox
    Your protocol doesn't look right to me. Although there are men who are prescribed 200mg/week of T Cyp, this is on the high end of the scale. IMO, 1mg twice a week of anastrzole is WAY too much. This is a powerful drug and it's advised that it only be prescribed based completely on blood levels of E2. I'd suggest you be very careful with this. 1000 iu EOD is also pretty high, IMO - unless there is specific reason your doctor is targeting. If you post your lab results with ranges, and something about your background, people here can offer more help.
    I thought my E2 was good. As far as test I was thinking of spreading to 12weeks and lowering dose.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Just to be clear, this is a cycle we're talking about here, not trt correct? I find it odd that your Dr. would be knowingly helping you run a cycle and then come off, but I guess anything's possible. 200mg/week is on the high end for trt, but low for a cycle. What you've described with the meds you're prescribed is kind of a mish mash btw trt and a cycle and not really ideal for either. Look in the steroids Q&A section and read the thread on how to run a first cycle. I believe that's more what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35
    Just to be clear, this is a cycle we're talking about here, not trt correct? I find it odd that your Dr. would be knowingly helping you run a cycle and then come off, but I guess anything's possible. 200mg/week is on the high end for trt, but low for a cycle. What you've described with the meds you're prescribed is kind of a mish mash btw trt and a cycle and not really ideal for either. Look in the steroids Q&A section and read the thread on how to run a first cycle. I believe that's more what you're looking for.
    Thanks. I was under the impression this is how TRT would be started to see how I reacted to everything. I was under the impression do this while getting BW and see how I feel then reevaluate. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Iceberg; 11-21-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kingsburg Medical?
    Lifted1 likes this.

No primary dr.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    2sox nailed it above. Way too much A.I IMO. Also, I have read/learned anything over 500 IU,s per dose is a waste. Many here do 250-300 twice a week, very expensive stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99
    2sox nailed it above. Way too much A.I IMO. Also, I have read/learned anything over 500 IU,s per dose is a waste. Many here do 250-300 twice a week, very expensive stuff.
    Thanks. I'm glad I found this place. You guys are super helpful. I have read and reread. So from what I gather : 200mg split into two pins sun/thurs and 250 hcg on same days? And .5 A.I 2x a week or .25? Thanks guys appreciate this.
    Last edited by Iceberg; 11-21-2014 at 04:11 PM.

If you pin on Sun and Thursday I would do the HcG Sat and Wed, and the AI. On Monday and Friday.

If you pin on Sun and Thursday I would do the HcG Sat and Wed, and the AI. On Monday and Friday.
    Thanks

As others have shared you can even mix the HcG with the T to cut down on the pins. Just make sure you do the A.I the day AFTER you shoot the T.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Sorry if I misunderstood. The discussion about coming off after 10 weeks is what confuses me. If this is TRT, then its for life, not a try and see then stop kind of thing. If your doc is treating it as a trial, I'd say you should look into a different doc who understands TRT better before starting. What prompted looking into TRT? Your test numbers aren't really that low..but how have you been feeling. TRT is a big decision, make sure you fully understand what your getting into before starting.

As others have shared you can even mix the HcG with the T to cut down on the pins. Just make sure you do the A.I the day AFTER you shoot the T.
    That was next question. That's safe and no effect on product?

Personally never done it, I pin HcG SQ and T IM. Some experts here say you can and knowing a couple I don't question it. I would load the HcG first then the T, someone with experience can chime in.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    this is similar to what kingsbury medical tried to get me to run a few years ago.

problem with this "program" is trt doesn't stop. there's no need for a restart of your natural production because it sucks anyway. you don't even know if you need an AI until you run bloods after 6 weeks of test/hcg . you don't ever need to inject 1000iu of hcg in one shot, ever.

you're in for a rough ride if you follow this protocol...

Lifted1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4 View Post
    That was next question. That's safe and no effect on product?
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Personally never done it, I pin HcG SQ and T IM. Some experts here say you can and knowing a couple I don't question it. I would load the HcG first then the T, someone with experience can chime in.
    yes no issue whatsoever mixing both test and hcg in the same syringe...just load the hcg first, then testosterone . easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1
    yes no issue whatsoever mixing both test and hcg in the same syringe...just load the hcg first, then testosterone. easy peasy.
    Thanks. I don't plan on following his protocol at all. This is why I'm asking questions. I want to know how you guys do it so I do it right first time around.

Thread Information