0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Flying on airplane with gear

Going out of town in a few weeks for about a week and have been debating taking me gear with me on the airplane. I would basically just need one pre-filled syringe of test and my hcg with needles(which needs to be refrigerated).. thinking ice pack. Its all doctor prescribed so I don't think should be an issue. Has anyone had any experience with this before?
    Last edited by 0331FTW; 11-22-2014 at 07:38 PM.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have flown with open bottles of gear with no problems, even had nsa papers saying my bag was checked. If it is prescribed, you should be fine.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Checked baggage has worked for me for the past 8 years and I have been all over the planet with ZERO issues. DO this at your own risk and not my advice as traveling with a controlled substance without proper authorization (prescription) is illegal.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I carry all my prescriptions (to many) including my HRT in my carry on all together. Just got back from Mexico. They opened the bag only because I had forgotten and left a bottle of water on the side and they never gave it a 2nd look.

Personally I dont trust the baggage handlers, Ive seen/read to many stories.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You will be fine. Carry On

Novanut is offline Junior Member
    I've carried on cyp and syringes numerous times with no problem. I just made sure I had my script with me...
    Last edited by Novanut; 11-23-2014 at 01:31 PM.

HGH4Lymes is offline New Member
    i haven't traveled since being on TRT so this is good info

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you go to the TSA website it will explain the rules. They prefer you to keep it in your carry on in a ziplock back. Pre-filled syringes, that seems like it would look a little sketchy IMO. But you can always call the airline you'll be flying on and ask them, I've done this a couple times in the past when I had questions.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Flying with a script seems like it will cover the bases. But what happens to someone like myself who doesn't have a script for hCG because I get it overseas? I always wondered about this....

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    Good advice everyone. I guess I will contact the airlines about the pre-filled syringe. It's only going to be one, but might look a little weird. I guess I could inject a day early and just move my pin days to that day from now on. Then I would just need the HCG .

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Flying with a script seems like it will cover the bases. But what happens to someone like myself who doesn't have a script for hCG because I get it overseas? I always wondered about this....
    HCG shouldn't be an issue at all. Explain to anyone who asks that its for your wife and she is trying to induce ovulation.

Thread Information