Thread: HCG only

One Way Step is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

HCG only

Has anyone ever done hormone replacement therapy with just HCG ?

If so what doses did you use and how did it work?

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Google​ Dr. Shippen hCG mono therapy

I believe he's into that.

Dr. Crisler says his patients report a greater sense of well-being on Testosterone over hCG mono therapy, thus he no longer offers hCG mono therapy.

Why so anti Testosterone?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a doctor, nor have I ever been on hCG monotherapy...

A lot of people here seem to recommend hCG mono as a restart option. Nothing wrong with making an attempt to avoid TRT for the remaining ~50 years of your life, but I don't think I've ever seen an account of a long term success story from hCG mono.

That doesn't mean that it's impossible, there has to be a reason that members here (and even some doctors) recommend it as a restart option, but it appears that it has a fairly low success rate.

I've seen quite a few stories from guys who are able to get their hormone values to normal levels with hCG mono, but situations where it actually sticks after treatment has ceased, seem to be far from the norm.

Granted, most guys who post on forums like this are here because whatever treatment they were on didn't work for one reason or another and they want to know why. So we mostly see the unsuccessful cases.

While I agree that it's worth a shot in some cases, I think it's healthy to approach hCG mono with a bit of skepticism.

Thread Information