• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By IncreaseMyT
  • 1 Post By IncreaseMyT
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 2 Post By booku

Thread: Pharmacy giving me the legal speech to fulfill a 10Ml Test Cyp vial

HealthyMan is offline Junior Member

Pharmacy giving me the legal speech to fulfill a 10Ml Test Cyp vial

I ran around like an idiot today trying to get my script filled. I've been on test for over 4 years. This is the first time I've had issues. They keep telling me that some laws have changed and they can only fulfill 1ML vials at a time!

Please, if anyone else can provide some tips or a direction in which to get a 10ML Watson Testosteron Cypionate vial, thanks in advance!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You might want to state the country and state ( if in US) for someone to assist.

time for a proper information drill down i'd say. get your coffee ready and have a nice comfy chair to sit in. learn to make your own gear, say hello to 30ml vials and goodbye to those boobs in white coats behind a counter.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    if things really tighten up, just look in to nebido or equivalent

what's nebido?

1g of test in 4ml of oil, injected once every 8-10 weeks, now thats convenience.

Im out, lights out, damn night is taking me away, nite

Sorry, I reside in New Hampshire.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There's a thread going on this somewhere in here, I believe.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I can't find it now but it seems like some guys were having to get 4-1ml vials vs. a 10ml vial. For some reason I'm thinking it was a BCBS thing?
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

If you run a search for pharmacy+vial you may find more threads.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    if things really tighten up, just look in to nebido or equivalent
    What like just order the UGL stuff everyone around here is pimping?
    InternalFire likes this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    Yep, that's the stuff.

Oh yes I know, it was easy to figure out when people started sticking up for the WORST injection protocol in the history of TRT.

Every 10 weeks? HAHA
    JeffreyTime likes this.

youre correct in there, but pure pharma stuff for those who dont mind getting cleanest of the clean purest of the pure is closer to home IMO.

Yes, when that ^ is not an option, UGL is the way. Im on it for last ~13 weeks too, amazed how well it turned out, nothing bad, of course considering you get good reliable source that will not sell something shitty-dosed and other nasty stuff in it, and at least half-functional brain that will let one educate himself before he jumps the gun!

With Nebido type injections (Test-U) is not as shitty as it may seem, so long bloods are checked frequently there should be no issues when timing is dialled in, Im planing on doing so and will toy with it to make it work. let it be even if I have to pin once every 4-6 weeks its fine as it would work well for my schedules. if it can stretch to 8-10 and longer - its even better, so why not? If it fails - I can bail on it.
    Last edited by InternalFire; 08-26-2016 at 01:57 PM.

The look on my face when someone tells me a 10 week injection schedule is a good idea....

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Just my curiosity, thought Neibedo was time released and was actually pretty reliable???

The look on my face when someone tells me a 10 week injection schedule is a good idea....

The look on my face when someone thinks he knows everything and loves cherry-picking

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Just my curiosity, thought Neibedo was time released and was actually pretty reliable???
    It is, reliable, convenient and proven to work perfectly well when it is managed and monitored from the initial state till the timing and AI when needed is dialed in . Calling it out otherwise is just not cool. Its a metter of perspective, if one cant see how it works, doesnt mean that it doesnt work, its all in the technique of managing it

Yea all those labs with Nebido you guys posted looked REALLY "dialed in" LOL

Great technique!

Below is great technique, on the protocol for Nebido I suggested from the beginning:

Quote Originally Posted by FakeLove View Post
    Interesting thread. I don't by any means want to hijack, but just for the reference here's my comparable labs with Nebido since day one. Hope it helps.

Baseline values:

- Age at the time 32
    - BF around 20%, not more at least
    - TT 13-14 nmol/l (10-38)
    - Free T 211-280 pmol/l (200-500)
    - SHBG 18 (10-57)
    - LH 6.7 IU/l (2.5-7)
    - E2 0.1 nmol/l (<0,15)
    - Hemoglobin 153 g/l (134-167)
    - Hematocrit 0.45 (0.39-0.5)
    - Cholesterol 5.6 nmol/l (<5)
    - HDL 1.5 nmol/l (min. 1)
    - LDL 3.6 nmol/l (<3)

18 days after the first 4ml injection:

- TT 30 nmol/l (10-38)
    - FreeT 589 pmol/l (200-500)
    - SHBG 17 (10-57)
    - E2 0.16 nmol/l (<0.15) on Anastrozole 0,25mg e3d

A 4ml loading injection 6 weeks after the first one, blood work 11 days after:

- TT 47 nmol/l (10-38)
    - FreeT 937 pmol/l (200-500)
    - SHBG 16 (10-57)
    - E2 0.19 nmol/l (<0.15) on Anastrozole 0.25mg eod (+ zinc 40mg / day)

Trough values 8 weeks after second 4ml (the loading shot) Nebido:

- TT 12 nmol/l (10-38)
    - FreeT 204 pmol/l (200-500)
    - SHBG 26 (10-57)
    - E2 0.14 nmol/l (<0.15) on zero Anastrozole (surprisingly high compared to the T figures)
    - Hematocrit 0.5 (0.39-0.5)
    - Hemoglobin 170 g/l (134-167)

Third Nebido shot ever was 2ml (after calculations decided to start splitting). Labs three weeks after the shot:

- TT 23 nmol/l (10-38)

After almost two years with steady 1ml every 2.5 weeks Nebido protocol trough values are:

- TT 20 nmol/l (10-38)
    - FreeT 367 pmol/l (200-500)
    - SHBG 21 (10-57)
    - E2 0.07 nmol/l (<0,15) on Anastrozole roughly every 36 hours, labs taken 10 hours after the dose.
    - Hematocrit 0.46 (0,39-0,5)
    - Hemoglobin 153 g/l (134-167) - keeping the frequency in 2.5 weeks keeps my hemo in check, with every two weeks it increases too high
    - Cholesterol 4.8 nmol/l (<5)
    - HDL 1.2 nmol/l (min. 1)
    - LDL 3 nmol/l (<3)

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyMan View Post
    I ran around like an idiot today trying to get my script filled. I've been on test for over 4 years. This is the first time I've had issues. They keep telling me that some laws have changed and they can only fulfill 1ML vials at a time!

Please, if anyone else can provide some tips or a direction in which to get a 10ML Watson Testosteron Cypionate vial, thanks in advance!
    How is that even a reasonable amount to give someone for a script. So that means you will have to go there once a week or whatever to even do your minimum prescribed dose.

Great technique!

Below is great technique, on the protocol for Nebido I suggested from the beginning:
    Talk about cherry-picking...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ()

Oy vey

At least for us guys on TRT test is test and is easily recognizable through bloodwork. Contamination is a significant issue though.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 08-27-2016 at 04:14 AM.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I can't find it now but it seems like some guys were having to get 4-1ml vials vs. a 10ml vial. For some reason I'm thinking it was a BCBS thing?
    This is exactly my issue. It's not a new law, it's insurance policies.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    This is exactly my issue. It's not a new law, it's insurance policies.
    I'm paying out of pocket. Two Pharmacists claim it's a law change, not about the insurance. They simply won't issue me a 10ML bottle because they claim people are abusing the product. Ok, totally get it but there has got to be a better way around this? I'm going to call a mom and pop pharmacy on Monday and see if they will fulfill the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    How is that even a reasonable amount to give someone for a script. So that means you will have to go there once a week or whatever to even do your minimum prescribed dose.
    I inject .5 ml per week, so 2 ml's will barely be enough. Considering there are technically 4.33 weeks per month. I will run short towards the end of the month.

Great technique!

I don't see this as an option. I've been on hCG and Test Cyp for 4 years, no side effects and nothing to really manage and I feel great. I don't want to break my system.

So what does everyone else do for their test?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyMan View Post
    I'm paying out of pocket. Two Pharmacists claim it's a law change, not about the insurance. They simply won't issue me a 10ML bottle because they claim people are abusing the product. Ok, totally get it but there has got to be a better way around this? I'm going to call a mom and pop pharmacy on Monday and see if they will fulfill the script.
    Hmmmm. Idk then. My pharmacist specifically told me they would give me a 10mL vial if I did pay out of pocket but would only fill 30 days worth via my insurance. Don't know man. Sounds like maybe the pharmacies in your area may be catching some heat from somewhere???

booku is offline Associate Member
    To me this is irrelevant, as long as you are paying out of pocket, stop dealing with the insurance bolony, its only like $100 for a 10 mL of cyp, how bad do you want human grade testosterone from an american pharmacy ?

Quote Originally Posted by booku View Post
    To me this is irrelevant, as long as you are paying out of pocket, stop dealing with the insurance bolony, its only like $100 for a 10 mL of cyp, how bad do you want human grade testosterone from an american pharmacy ?
    I'd prefer it. Just looking for a solution.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have heard of changes, no more multi use 10 and 30ml vials in USA. I am canadian though, just what I have been hearing recently. something with not being able to guarantee sterility from company with multiple draws, so legal issue im pretty sure.

booku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I have heard of changes, no more multi use 10 and 30ml vials in USA. I am canadian though, just what I have been hearing recently. something with not being able to guarantee sterility from company with multiple draws, so legal issue im pretty sure.
    No that is rumors, you can still get 10 ml. Also theres 5 ml enanthate that are actually more suitable for refilling for TRT

Thread Information