Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Looking for input on HGH

Stone2016 is offline New Member

Looking for input on HGH

Hi there sorry if this is in the wrong thread (I'm new to the site) I'm 5'10" 215, 5-6 day a week oly lift/strength trng (and job specific functional training) I'm 44 years old and looking to supplement. Anybody out there in my age range have any experience with this? Thanks for any input, much appreciated

I'm 56 y/o and have been taking HGH continuously, this Dec would be 7 years. HGH is not a good compound to gain strength or bulk. It's expensive and often faked. If you can't get pharma HGH then you really need to trust your source. I'm not really interested in being Mr. Hulk. I want to stay lean and fit. I coach stand up fighting at an MMA school so I also like functional training. I found that with HGH my endurance in my muscles are awesome. I can bench press 225# 36 reps. I can squat 225# 100reps in just under 12 minutes and deadlift 225# in just under 23 minutes. I can concentrate better, sleep better, and my overall sense of well being's great. If I could take only 1 compound forever, it would be HGH.
    Livinlean likes this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone2016 View Post
    Hi there sorry if this is in the wrong thread (I'm new to the site) I'm 5'10" 215, 5-6 day a week oly lift/strength trng (and job specific functional training) I'm 44 years old and looking to supplement. Anybody out there in my age range have any experience with this? Thanks for any input, much appreciated
    Taking HGH - IF it's legit - is like taking T. It stops your pituitary from producing it on its own. That means you take it forever. If you decide to stop down the line, you don't know how or if you pituitary will recover. IMO, the risk is not worth it. If you want to get more GH into your body, you can research GHRPs which stimulate the pituitary to pump out more GH. It does not shut it down. The trick is to get a good, legitimate source.

You may want to give this a great deal more thought. Take a look at this thread in the meantime:

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...-kill-you.html

Thank you thats really good feedback, I'll do more research.

That sounds great, really what I'm looking for however with the difficulty finding it I may have to take some time before starting. Thanks for the feedback on both posts you gave me great insight

Quote Originally Posted by Stone2016 View Post
    That sounds great, really what I'm looking for however with the difficulty finding it I may have to take some time before starting. Thanks for the feedback on both posts you gave me great insight
    I have an email address for a source for GHRPs - if that's where you're heading. Give me a shout if you'd like it.

I would like that, I've researched GHRP-2 and you're right it may be the perfect medium for me. I see many people use GHRH with it? Your thoguhts on that? Also, I read anywhere from 1-6 doses a day with a dose of 1mcg/kg ( that's a pretty wide range, I have no plams on hitting the bodybuilding stage) With it being a peptide im assuming it wont pop pos on a drug screen (basic drug screen) The research I've found touts GHRP-2 as aneeded incredible option for people like me who may be in between HGH-TRT. Thanks for all of your input this site is by far the most knowledgeable and supportive.

There are many dosing options. I'd say the foremost question to answer for taking GHRPs is, What is your purpose? Vanity is an aphrodisiac that strolls hand in hand with self-love. Watch out. I hope you read the threads I referenced above.

Do your homework. You must mix a GHRP with a GHRH to get the best results. Each potentiates the other and makes for more effectiveness. Datbtrue was the go to site for information but it has since closed down. There are other places to research this. My advice is to not rush into this. And always ask yourself what is your purpose for taking anything into your body.

Thread Information