charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Anyone on TRT compete?

IF there is anyone on TRT that competes, i would like some advice.

I tried to get on TRT with test levels of 169 and I was rejected because my free test was just at minimum but endo stated within range.
    Presently cycling for bulk. After bulk, I am planning on taking TRT test levels and then going into my cutting cycle. I do not like self prescribing, but after competition I will try TRT again.

If I do get on TRT how does one change the bw test dates to correspond to competition schedule (so cycling does not affect bw)?

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69
    IF there is anyone on TRT that competes, i would like some advice. I tried to get on TRT with test levels of 169 and I was rejected because my free test was just at minimum but endo stated within range. Presently cycling for bulk. After bulk, I am planning on taking TRT test levels and then going into my cutting cycle. I do not like self prescribing, but after competition I will try TRT again. If I do get on TRT how does one change the bw test dates to correspond to competition schedule (so cycling does not affect bw)?
    Wow that's crazy man. I just got prescribed test with a TT of 646. I don't do TRT though. I buy "the program" 6 months-a year and save up the bottles for a cycle ?

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike198
    Wow that's crazy man. I just got prescribed test with a TT of 646. I don't do TRT though. I buy "the program" 6 months-a year and save up the bottles for a cycle ?
    How did you get a T prescription with those levels? Are you going through an HRT clinic?

LeeSin1 is offline Junior Member
    You would need to end cycle 2 months ideally before BW. A month can be enough pretty often. I have ended "cycles" so to say with merely 2 weeks before BW, and my BW was fine, with nothing to note by the doctor. It just depends on your body but the general recommendation is an average of 60 days or so, based off of my experience.

Thread Information