MToption2 is offline Associate Member

"Natty" Thought Experiment: Clomid/Aromasin vs Proviron

What would happen to a normal natural functioning male?

Clomid: 6.25-12.5mg ED
    Aromasin : 6.15-12.5mg ED

Higher LH, FSH, TT, Free T
    Lower E, SHBG
    Prolactin???
    DHT???

--

Proviron Summary Mechanism of Action: https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php#

"On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone , binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent.

Proviron also has the ability to interact with the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme, Proviron can actually inhibit aromatase activity, thereby offering protection against estrogenic side effects. It will not carry an anti-estrogenic effect near the level of power of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) but it will be notable. Depending on the nature of the cycle the individual undertakes it is quite possible for Proviron to take care of all your anti-estrogen needs.

The Mesterolone hormone will also carry a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor. Once again this will promote the functionality of other steroids to a degree but more importantly promote enhanced metabolic activity through direct lipolysis. Then we’re left with the final issue that surrounds Proviron as a fertility medication. This is an anabolic steroid that does not suppress gonadotropins similarly to other anabolic steroids. With minimal suppression and its extremely strong androgenicity, this will enhance sperm production as androgens are necessary to spermatogenesis stimulation. This not only enhances the amount of sperm produced but greatly and equally important enhances the quality of the sperm. Before we go any further understand Proviron does have the ability to suppress gonadotropins, but there’s a line that has to be crossed for notable suppression to interfere with sperm production."

--

Clomid is responsible for most hormonal rises including SHBG and Estrogen (E2). Hence the addition of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). But only Aromasin can lower SHBG. Not Arimidex or Letro.
    But I can't find any studies or anecdotes showing an AI having an impact on prolactin or DHT.
    Clomid has no impact on prolactin and raises DHT.

Could AIs change the activity expression of 5 alpha-reductase?
    If a Clomid/Aromasin combo does significantly raise DHT, there shouldn't be a therapeutic difference between it and Proviron??

--

Or would a Clomid/Proviron combo be better???

The Clomid can prevent any slight suppression from Proviron. The Proviron can prevent a rise in SHBG and Estrogen from the Clomid.

Most recent public case of young man doing Clomid and Proviron:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/co..._will_it_work/

5+ months still on. Reports highly satisfactory results.
    Last edited by MToption2; 02-13-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Start calling you "the natty professor " lol. I never cycled but I heard that proviron was not so good ...egggh not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Start calling you "the natty professor " lol. I never cycled but I heard that proviron was not so good ...egggh not so much
    I am unemployed for now. Totally enjoying it man!!!......and the unemployment check LOL

I ran Clomid solo for several months long time ago. I swear I had high estro sides, but was too stupid to pinpoint it to Clomid so I never bothered getting lab work.
    Last edited by MToption2; 02-13-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    I am unemployed for now. Totally enjoying it man!!!......and the unemployment check LOL

I ran Clomid solo for several months long time ago. I swear I had high estro sides, but was too stupid to pinpoint it to Clomid so I never bothered getting lab work.
    I thought clomid lowered estrogen by way of the brain more or less opposed to nolva works,more directly with breast tissue..I heard of people running clomid as a for of TRT

I thought clomid lowered estrogen by way of the brain more or less opposed to nolva works,more directly with breast tissue..I heard of people running clomid as a for of TRT
    Clomid can significantly raise estrogen in some men. "Aromatase sensitive" men like me do not respond well to Clomid solo at all. Adding an AI could help.

Within the first few days of Clomid 6.25mg ED, I WAS SO HORNY. My arousal was tormenting me (in a good way). It felt like early middle school again. Sadly, this effect lasted for only a few days. I started experiencing the exact opposite and much worse for the duration of the experiment. I am blaming the swing towards excessive estrogen.

My Aromasin solo run had a similar albeit weaker startup and comedown but at no point did I ever feel worse than pre-Aromasin. Besides experiencing almost every known high estro sides, my Aromasin experiment has me to believe it was the Clomid induced Estrogen that gave me problems.

The people who can run successful Clomid monotherapy as TRT replacement are not prone to estrogen complications.

I don't have any experience with Nolva, but I am certain that in "aromatase sensitive" men, a Clomid/Nolva run is a big no no without some sort of AI.
    Last edited by MToption2; 02-14-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Edited for his and her pleasure
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-16-2017 at 09:58 AM.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Not going to lie but I took a shot of propionate like twice when I was ignorant of everything when I first signed up to the forum. And I got scared of nasty side effects like gyno so I took like 10mg of nolva A day for a week or 2. . And I noticed more morning wood ..or when I'm sleeping and wake up I'll feel mr slinky popping. Up to say hello more often. So it def did something lol
    I cut down from 200 mg of test a week to 100 mg every 5 days. I def noticed not tired as much and morning wood

Thread Information