Thread: self trt

Nephets is offline Senior Member

self trt

did any of you guys put yourself on TRT. I have an appointment with my Dr next Monday to review my results and that got me thinking. If your doc is ok with you being at the bottom of the range but you still feel like shit (mentally) do you find a new doc or have any of you just said fuck it and started giving yourself a TRT size dose.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was first diagnosed by an endo and prescribed TRT, then only subsequently went on my own.

If you can find a good TRT doc, stick with it. GP aren't usually sensible on the matter, but so do many endos.

Your health is yours and is up to the patient to decide imo, especially in a country (I suppose your from USA) where healthcare isn't free. Test is what makes the man and TRT should be available to anyone seeking it, just like women can get BC pills and HRT.

As long as you can keep it legal, so be it. If your doc doesn't want you to feel well and stay healthy, seek another one. Commencing on one's own should be an extrema ratio.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    My first blood test came low, like off the grid low. 7.4 when the range is 8.8-28.4. Second test is low but on the grid. when I called to come in about my results the lady at the desk said they usually don't do anything if you are low but on the scale, unless you are experiencing negative sides from low T. I haven't gotten into my doc yet so im not sure what he will say. I live in Canada by the way. I think I may just tell him that I feel miserable (which I do) and if he doesn't get me on trt i'll do it myself. Im hoping he will be reasonable about it.

Thread Information