puffy16 is offline Junior Member

Hi Guys, new here, have some question on TRT and steroir use together.

Hi guys, I am 39 6'2" 210. Been on TRT .5ml weekly for last 8 month. My current levels are 900-1000 which are great for my energy level as I had 200 before TRT. Have hard time building muscle tho. Would like to supplement with gear. Anyone have any experience with cycling while on TRT and how that works. Sorry if this was addressed before.

*steroid

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    How is your training/nutrition like on that dose?

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    How is your training/nutrition like on that dose?
    4-6 days a week. Eating is big problem, I am ex-fatty and have hard time eating a lot because of fear of gaining weight back. Right now about 2500-3000 cal diet with 60% protein, 20% fat, 20% carbs. Carb intake big issue. I try to stay away from eating rice/pasta/starches. Most of my carbs come from fruits, protein bars, shakes.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your diet looks to be the issue. You need carbs to build muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Your diet looks to be the issue. You need carbs to build muscle.
    I agree with you, but I also read that it's not always only way to build muscles. There were numerous studies done in past where participants built substantial muscles without high carb intake. I am trying to avoid high car diet but possibly no way around it..

Can't post link to article since I have less then 25 posts, but it was in flexonline article called no carbs required.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    "You need carbs to build muscle". What? You need carbs to have the energy to train hard. Anyway, I haven't done it yet but research tells me your first cycle should be very simple. Just increase the testosterone you take. For example 350-500mg a week for ten weeks would be a normal first cycle. Then back to normal. 'blast and cruise' is the term.

Of course this means you need to take an Ai such as Arimidex at the same time to keep you estrogen down. Blood tests are important. Stay on top of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it's not working for you then change it up. Doesn't matter what studies say what matters is how it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    "You need carbs to build muscle". What? You need carbs to have the energy to train hard. Anyway, I haven't done it yet but research tells me your first cycle should be very simple. Just increase the testosterone you take. For example 350-500mg a week for ten weeks would be a normal first cycle. Then back to normal. 'blast and cruise' is the term.

Of course this means you need to take an Ai such as Arimidex at the same time to keep you estrogen down. Blood tests are important. Stay on top of them.

So now I'm at 100/week. Bump it 4x for 8 weeks? Is that safe?

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    I would say so. I would do 10 to 12 weeks personally. Especially as your body is used to test due to trt. As always, getting blood tests is always the key to doing it right. You can't work with set numbers, you have to base them on your own personal levels. If your oestrogen comes back as low, for example, there is no point in taking Arimidex . And red blood cell counts. You don't want to get too high. Many people actually give blood if they get too high.

It can be expensive but if you keep getting blood tests and do a compare and contrast, then adjust accordingly, I believe juicing at our level is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    I would say so. I would do 10 to 12 weeks personally. Especially as your body is used to test due to trt. As always, getting blood tests is always the key to doing it right. You can't work with set numbers, you have to base them on your own personal levels. If your oestrogen comes back as low, for example, there is no point in taking Arimidex . And red blood cell counts. You don't want to get too high. Many people actually give blood if they get too high.

It can be expensive but if you keep getting blood tests and do a compare and contrast, then adjust accordingly, I believe juicing at our level is safe.

thanks bud!

Thread Information