Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: proper way to cycle on cypionate?

puffy16 is offline Junior Member

proper way to cycle on cypionate?

If I am normally on 100/week, what have you guys experienced as most effective cycle and if someone can give me break down on what medication I need Pre, on, and post cycle. Also how often do you cycle per year. Also a noob question, is cypionate as effective of steroid as some others on the market like tren , deca , test, clen , var, etc. Thanks in advance guys!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Read the link.
    This link was intended to answer 99% of qustions about cycling a beginner will have. Read it all closely.
    puffy16 likes this.

thank you! I noticed she is talking about enanthate and not cypionate . Is there difference in amount during cycle or should it still be 500/week regardless of which testosterone ? Also I am on TRT so PCT should I continue my 100/week as oppose to stopping completely as per her regiment?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by puffy16 View Post
    thank you! I noticed she is talking about enanthate and not cypionate. Is there difference in amount during cycle or should it still be 500/week regardless of which testosterone? Also I am on TRT so PCT should I continue my 100/week as oppose to stopping completely as per her regiment?
    Cypionate and enanthate are nearly identical. On trt pct is not necessary, you need hcg and AI on cycle for the duration of the blast and then when done go back to your usual trt cruise, hopefully which includes AI and hcg as well.
    Austinite is male. The avatar is misleading but that is a picture of Dana Lynn Bailey.
    Austinite has left a huge footprint in the anabolic community and is one of the brightest minds to grace this culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Cypionate and enanthate are nearly identical. On trt pct is not necessary, you need hcg and AI on cycle for the duration of the blast and then when done go back to your usual trt cruise, hopefully which includes AI and hcg as well.
    Austinite is male. The avatar is misleading but that is a picture of Dana Lynn Bailey.
    Austinite has left a huge footprint in the anabolic community and is one of the brightest minds to grace this culture.
    Thank you Very much! Is he still around?

Obs
    Thank you Very much! Is he still around?
    Rarely, it has been a while. He has left his mark on many forums.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    If I am normally on 100/week, what have you guys experienced as most effective cycle and if someone can give me break down on what medication I need Pre, on, and post cycle. Also how often do you cycle per year. Also a noob question, is cypionate as effective of steroid as some others on the market like tren, deca, test, clen, var, etc. Thanks in advance guys!
    You might get a better response by posting in one of the steroid forums rather than the hormone replacement forum.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    cypionate as effective of steroid as some others on the market like tren , deca , test, clen , var, etc
    If you're on your first cycle I would just do test for a little bit and understand how your blood work goes and figure things out from there. I don't really agree with running tren since there is something better to run out there than tren. Also the compounds are actually different and have different functions and some can affect the bloods very differently than others

I'll be honest just read as much as you can and understand the differences between them and how this actually works on your body. Always figure out your nutrition/training first before running something like tren, deca , primo, test etc..

You have to work first, just adding something in isn't the way you want this to work

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    If you're on your first cycle I would just do test for a little bit and understand how your blood work goes and figure things out from there. I don't really agree with running tren since there is something better to run out there than tren. Also the compounds are actually different and have different functions and some can affect the bloods very differently than others

I'll be honest just read as much as you can and understand the differences between them and how this actually works on your body. Always figure out your nutrition/training first before running something like tren, deca , primo, test etc..

You have to work first, just adding something in isn't the way you want this to work
    Why don't you like tren? I'm on TRT for a while now, I love kicking up the test a bit and adding 50/100 tren a EOD for a few weeks and then going back to my TRT dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Why don't you like tren? I'm on TRT for a while now, I love kicking up the test a bit and adding 50/100 tren a EOD for a few weeks and then going back to my TRT dose.
    Tren is great when managed properly, it can be one of the best compounds out there available today and when stacked properly with lower doses of test and adding in tren it can do wonders. The issues comes in with the sides of tren e and when someone who is under trained and not aware of what tren can bring if they don't manage their levels properly end up with worse side effects than someone who doses right and understands how to control their estrogen, prolactin etc..

It really comes down to how much are you willing to risk and if you know what you are doing by adding in something like tren a/e for 4-6 weeks might be okay. The problem I've seen and especially on another "board" is most young guys get into tren a/e with high doses of test and tren than they complain of the side effects and they might get even worse sides than someone running a short cycle for 4-6 weeks of tren and they can't even manage their levels right. Running just test for a first/second cycle is perfectly fine, no need to go adding in something that is harder/can be toxic on the body when some guys barely train, can't get their nutrition right and don't have a clue what their blood work means..

Tren ace or e should stay in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing and how to manage it. I don't think I personally can even add in tren yet but mostly due to my job and lifestyle.

If you run tren for a short cycle while lowering your test doses to that of HRT and control your estrogen etc.. you should be good but with those sides and losing sleep isn't something I can risk with my job.

Would love to add it in one day, but I need to pay attention since I can't fuck around with something that can cause me problems with my work etc..
    Last edited by EDCG19; 07-12-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Tren is great when managed properly, it can be one of the best compounds out there available today and when stacked properly with lower doses of test and adding in tren it can do wonders. The issues comes in with the sides of tren e and when someone who is under trained and not aware of what tren can bring if they don't manage their levels properly end up with worse side effects than someone who doses right and understands how to control their estrogen, prolactin etc..

It really comes down to how much are you willing to risk and if you know what you are doing by adding in something like tren a/e for 4-6 weeks might be okay. The problem I've seen and especially on another "board" is most young guys get into tren a/e with high doses of test and tren than they complain of the side effects and they might get even worse sides than someone running a short cycle for 4-6 weeks of tren and they can't even manage their levels right. Running just test for a first/second cycle is perfectly fine, no need to go adding in something that is harder/can be toxic on the body when some guys barely train, can't get their nutrition right and don't have a clue what their blood work means..

Tren ace or e should stay in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing and how to manage it. I don't think I personally can even add in tren yet but mostly due to my job and lifestyle.

If you run tren for a short cycle while lowering your test doses to that of HRT and control your estrogen etc.. you should be good but with those sides and losing sleep isn't something I can risk with my job.

Would love to add it in one day, but I need to pay attention since I can't fuck around with something that can cause me problems with my work etc..
    Thankfully I haven't had any issues so far with a few test/tren and test/tren/mast cycles under my belt. Like I said I just turn down my TRT dose when I add the tren and it seems to be the sweet spot.

I do agree that it's not something to start your AAS journey with

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Thankfully I haven't had any issues so far with a few test/tren and test/tren/mast cycles under my belt. Like I said I just turn down my TRT dose when I add the tren and it seems to be the sweet spot.

I do agree that it's not something to start your AAS journey with

Yea, tren is really good for someone who actually competes in bb or physicue etc..

I have always been a bit more interested in power lifting/strongman rather than body building so tren would really help when cutting down some weight and coming in shredded, but not really something I personally would need to run just yet, unless I want to get summer beach ready for some reason.

I like the cutting weight benefits of tren but not something I've looked at running since my base isn't where it once was in my early/mid 20s

Thread Information