• 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By jwh7699
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Trt w Hgh or mk677 , metformin...., convo

j2048b is offline Associate Member

Trt w Hgh or mk677 , metformin...., convo

Whats everyone's opinion on low dose gh or even mk677 with their trt?

Ive seen and read so much on effects of gh but a lot seem to say insulin is actually better to either add by itself?, for nutrient shuttling, or be used w gh? Im in no way advocating any of this just wanted to start a convo on what peoples thoughts are with any of this added especially due to sides, or not needed at all?

Now some questions or topics id love to see talked or opinionated about if we can?

now mk677 ive read and been told is better than gh due to how it works, and isnt as harsh on the pituitary? The way it releases gh.... ur body should bounce back easier than using gh itself?

Now what about metformin?

Whats everyones take on this? Is it just for blood sugar? Hypo symptoms? Reduce insulin sensitivity?

Low carb only when using?

Take w meals??

Extended release or regular? Which is better?

And y?

Does it help or reduce muscle? Ive read conflicting info,

Just some stuff ive read from some others

Gh can cause insulin resistance, so some say to reset that add insulin?

Some have even said to use slin alone, to help shuttle nutrients, along w a lot of certain potassiums etc...?

Gh for body transformation? If u can afford it.... is it worth it?

Issues w gh and how to combat hypo symptoms?

Just some stuff ive read and had conflicting info on that i wondered if we could start a thread about...

I dont condone any of this unless u know what to do should sides arise, and how to handle usage of these compounds along w trt,

I know a lot who take gh daily, while others reacted horribly and love mk677

A lot of the guys i interact with, some take met while others couldnt handle the sides

I know, everyone reacts differently to things, i Just wanted opinions, and evidence from people who have tried any of this in their trt journey,

Im also asking because my urologist scripted me metformin due to high insulin in past bw, and typical dizzyness from carbs etc,

He recommended mk 677 or gh at low doses as long as sides could be combated and i know what to do when hypo sets in, if it ever did, even at super low doses, its still possible,

So whats everyones thoughts, opinions, anecdotal evvidence etc....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    -I'm not into SARMS .
    -GH with TRT is fine.
    -I don't fuck with insulin - GH shuttles to muscles v fat 75/25. Insulin prefers to do the reverse.
    -Carbs are good, complex carbs are preferred but simple carbs help after an intense workout. (I workout on an empty stomachv so my GHRH/GHRP can do it's job).
    -GH sides come with over doing frequency or dose.
    j2048b and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    -I'm not into SARMS .
    -GH with TRT is fine.
    -I don't fuck with insulin - GH shuttles to muscles v fat 75/25. Insulin prefers to do the reverse.
    -Carbs are good, complex carbs are preferred but simple carbs help after an intense workout. (I workout on an empty stomachv so my GHRH/GHRP can do it's job).
    -GH sides come with over doing frequency or dose.
    Thanks for the reply!

No sarms due to unknown sides id take it?

Ok good advice on the slin, some say the opposites, but awesome none the less

Gh doses ud recommend? 1 iu to start split into 2? Or just 2 iu per day split to start?

No metformin? Or any evidance or usage to help one understand more?

Carbs, complex u recommend?

Thanks man appreciate the response

jasondd1 is offline Member
    I take 4-6 iu hgh split a dy and k677 at night with trt. My igf-1 is usually 330-380. I'm always hungry and always tired but I can eat like a pig put on size and get leaner. I'd never ever ever fuck with insulin . no need to split hgh until you get to 4iu,
    j2048b likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't say slin shuttles to fat cells more than muscles.
    Not in me it doesn't.
    But that will vary depending on insulin sensitivity;
    if you're bordering type 2 diabetic then yeah, that might be true.
    (Insulin sensitivity is really about the muscles sensitivity to insulin)

Metformin looks great on paper. Never tried it.
    Heard it has a hell of gastric sides.

If you're wanting maximum anabolic potential from GH, us slin with it.
    But there's plenty of reasons to use GH without slin.
    It will also make you leaner to drop the slin.
    j2048b likes this.

Thanks vuys i really wanted opinions and to see how people did take or try these compounds
    I appreciate the replys,

Im gonna try my metformin again, since im lpwer carbs at the moment and see how it works out, ill also be gettin some gh eventually and see how i respond, not sure how it will or would mix well w met

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Thanks vuys i really wanted opinions and to see how people did take or try these compounds
    I appreciate the replys,

Im gonna try my metformin again, since im lpwer carbs at the moment and see how it works out, ill also be gettin some gh eventually and see how i respond, not sure how it will or would mix well w met

In theory metformin should go great with GH, countering its anti insulin effect.
    Just see if you can tolerate metformin and PM me about the results if you can,
    cause that would be great.
    I can probably get metformin for free,
    (If you know a woman that has PCOS you might too)
    but she won't even get a script for it cause she says it fucks up her GI system too much; didn't get specifics, but bloat/gas and loose stools I think.
    So I'd like to hear how that goes for you.
    j2048b likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    In theory metformin should go great with GH, countering its anti insulin effect.
    Just see if you can tolerate metformin and PM me about the results if you can,
    cause that would be great.
    I can probably get metformin for free,
    (If you know a woman that has PCOS you might too)
    but she won't even get a script for it cause she says it fucks up her GI system too much; didn't get specifics, but bloat/gas and loose stools I think.
    So I'd like to hear how that goes for you.
    Will do as i got a script for met, and can get it cheaply a lit if places, an once i get my gh ill let u know,

thanks for the replys everyone,

what do you do to combat insulin sensitivity? metformin? or berbine, anything else anyone can say helps?

i was also told chromium gtf, along w berbine or met would help,

but how do u get out of having insulin sensitivity? low carb as well?

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    thanks for the replys everyone,

what do you do to combat insulin sensitivity? metformin? or berbine, anything else anyone can say helps?

i was also told chromium gtf, along w berbine or met would help,

but how do u get out of having insulin sensitivity? low carb as well?

Training and metformin.
    Just training with a sensible diet should do the trick.
    (Don't overindulge in sugar or ethanol)
    Not sure low carb actually helps with insulin sensitivity.
    j2048b likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Training and metformin.
    Just training with a sensible diet should do the trick.
    (Don't overindulge in sugar or ethanol)
    Not sure low carb actually helps with insulin sensitivity.
    Thanks i started berbine this mornibg in ny shake abd also added arginine for the vessel effect to open them up and for nitrix oxide as well, we will see how i do

puffy16 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    I take 4-6 iu hgh split a dy and k677 at night with trt. My igf-1 is usually 330-380. I'm always hungry and always tired but I can eat like a pig put on size and get leaner. I'd never ever ever fuck with insulin. no need to split hgh until you get to 4iu,
    how much TRT are you on? I am thinking of adding hgh to my 100-125 iu week of cypo.

jwh7699 is offline Member
    I've taken both Berberine and Chromium. They both can help lower blood sugar and make you more insulin sensitive. As far as weight loss goes, I did not see an increase in weight loss while taking them. I took Berberine 500mg 2 x a day and Chromium 1,000mg 1 x a day in the evening. I took them both at the same time.
    I just started on Metformin this past week. I picked some up online. I stopped taking the Berberine & Chromium while taking the Metformin because all 3 combined have the potential of bringing my blood sugar level way too low. I started on 500mg 1 x a day for 5 days to see how I would feel on it. No problems, so I bumped it up too 500mg 2 x a day. I'm staying at that dose. I read an article by a very knowledgeable person and he stated there is not really a need to go higher than a 1,000mg a day.

As far as the rest of the stuff there is some good videos on YouTube about it. Just search Insulin vs. HGH.

PS: I am not a Doctor. Anything I have described has been my own personal use. Use at your own risk.
    j2048b likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    I take 4-6 iu hgh split a dy and k677 at night with trt. My igf-1 is usually 330-380. I'm always hungry and always tired but I can eat like a pig put on size and get leaner. I'd never ever ever fuck with insulin. no need to split hgh until you get to 4iu,
    For guys who just body build for recreation too look good have no business messing with insulin .
    Unless your stepping on stage with the big boys I would avoid it.
    almostgone and j2048b like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    X2 on what Alin posted. Also, I know quite a few people on Metformin and they all get brutal gastrointestinal issues (really bad diarrhea) from Metformin.
    j2048b likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jwh7699 is offline Member
    A little follow up to my increase from 500mg of Metformin once a day to 500mg 2 x a day.

The 1 time a day I had no stomach problems. When I increased to twice a day I started getting stomach cramps and feeling nauseas.

I stopped taking it for two days and went back to only once a day and the stomach problems are gone.

Thread Information