Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Has anyone had estrogen levels this high?

Cncswiss2000 is offline New Member

Question Has anyone had estrogen levels this high?

Hello everyone. I'm a 45 year old male currently on TRT. I recently switched from my primary physician to a urologist. Reason being he had no clue about testosterone to estrogen conversion so in turn he didn't think I needed to have my estrogen levels checked.
    He started me on testosterone enanthate at a dosage of 250 mg every 7 days. A month later he had my levels checked that was on 7/12/2017 total free testosterone was 121.4 and total testosterone was 381. They also tested my estrogen. This is where my main question is. Somehow between the lab and my urologist they lost my estrogen test. So on 9/5/2017 they tested again. A few days later I went to my appointment. He said my estrogen was high at 267 so he prescribed Arimidex at 1 mg. every other day. So a few days later I get a notification that I have new lab results in my email. They were estrogen results but they 538. I realized that the results he had at my appt. the 267 was in fact the ones from July they were never lost. The ones I just received for level of 538 was about 5 days old. I tried to reach him but he's out for two weeks. So I took it upon myself to start taking my Arimidex 1 mg every day instead of every other. And contact him as soon as he is back in the office.
    I must say that I've been taking this extra dose for a week now and I feel better than I have in years. In fact since I've been on testosterone which is about 7 years this is the best I've felt. Lost about 10 pounds in the past 7 days. I'm 5'8" no weigh 245 pounds so I need to lose it. I attached my lab results. Also has anyone else ever had estrogen levels that high?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anyone had estrogen levels this high?-img_4503.jpg   Has anyone had estrogen levels this high?-img_4502.jpg   Has anyone had estrogen levels this high?-img_4504.jpg   Has anyone had estrogen levels this high?-img_4505.jpg   Has anyone had estrogen levels this high?-img_4506.jpg  

Last edited by Cncswiss2000; 09-23-2017 at 06:44 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No sir. Those ranges are very different from the sensitive estradiol range I'm used to seeing (8 - 35 pg/ mL). Are you sure it is a sensitive assay?

Edit: It looks like a total estrogen panel (estrone and estradiol)?
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-23-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    My wife did when she was pregnant. Lmao! Jk
    Quester likes this.

you are comparing apples to a fruit basket.

most guys test estradoil (E2). Men should use the sensitive estradoil test not the standard estradoil test.
    you took the total estrogen test which measures E1, E2, and E3 together.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information