Mat_G is offline New Member

TRT Doctor in Sydney

Hi Everyone,

Im trying to find a Doctor in Sydney that has TRT experience and is willing to assist me in getting me on a program.

Went to my local GP but he isn't willing to help and the testo clinic has nothing but bad reports.

Ive seen many old post regarding this and hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks.

SwoleAnchelada is offline New Member
    Sydney Australia?

Mat_G is offline New Member
    Yes, in Sydney Australia.
    sorry, should of added that part.

Newb1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat_G View Post
    Yes, in Sydney Australia.
    sorry, should of added that part.
    Hello mate, also in Sydney and had my bloods in and they are at the extreme low end of normal range and i have been experience all the sides of low T and like you my dr does not perscribe TRT regardless of situatuon. Please let me know if you find someone mate

ozraelised is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post
    Hello mate, also in Sydney and had my bloods in and they are at the extreme low end of normal range and i have been experience all the sides of low T and like you my dr does not perscribe TRT regardless of situatuon. Please let me know if you find someone mate
    Hi , You will have to do it yourself . Get the blood test that you need, according to this forum.

Then take 4-5 weeks where you change your food habits - no bad Sugars , eating more often smaller meals and of course go to the gym. You dont have to push big or run fast - just start moving (if you are already do it great).

Then do blood again see diff ( in my case it showed a diff and I also felt a lot better). then I started on TRT I am just going to the doc and asking to give me the blood test that I need.
    I can read it (this site and other sites are great) and of course how do you feel.

you can always get testosterone in Sydney .

Thread Information