• 1 Post By SuperDuty04
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy
  • 1 Post By Cornish
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: TRT Pellets

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

TRT Pellets

Has anyone tried the pellets? I have a friend who has been on trt for a long time who recently switched to the pellets and he loves it. Dr's place in your ass under the muscle and it last 6 months?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never have tried pellet therapy, but it seems the main disadvantages would be getting your dose dialed in or pellet exfiltration.

There are several Drs. in my area providing BHRT via pellets, but I prefer my injections.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would probably go with NEBIDO (TEST UNDEC) over the pellet regimen for TRT.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Has anyone tried the pellets? I have a friend who has been on trt for a long time who recently switched to the pellets and he loves it. Dr's place in your ass under the muscle and it last 6 months?
    No personal experience to share. I've had communications with others who have and the input I got is mixed. Some love it and some hate it. Almostgone summarized two of the major complaints that I heard. Those two complains are probably both doctor (getting an experienced one) and patient dependent. Some patients are just more sensitive to rejecting foreign implants than others. Another issue is that 6 months is wishful thinking.

Personally, I find E3D dosing with a 28G insulin syringe very acceptable. Been doing it for almost 8 years.

As for Nebido, also no experience to share.
    almostgone likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Might try this with finaplix pellets. I’ll let you know.
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Might try this with finaplix pellets. I’ll let you know.
    I really hope that your kidding
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Been on BHRT pellets since mid-October. Total test levels rose from low 211s to 569...after doc implanted more pellets in November. That's it.

SuperDuty04 is offline New Member
    I’ve been on pellets, injections, and the underarm oil applications.

The pellets take forever to start working and they ramp up and back down over months so there is very little steady flow to them. Also, it’s difficult to get your levels spot on with them. Only one of the 3 doctors that gave me pellets actually get my levels above 800. I preferred the injections the most out of the 3 ways.
    Cornish likes this.

I've still got 2 months to go on the pellets. But another doc didn't mind starting me on injections of T-cyp at 200mg/week. The protocol called for one pin per week. After reading here, I went with a protocol of my own of 80mg e3d. It's only been 8 days on. The cyp has adex infused in it. Doc also gave me hcg . I'm confused on what the exact dosage is of that. I should probably figure that out. But I inject it every 3.5 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cornish; 01-12-2020 at 02:55 AM.

Fixed it

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    I've still got 2 months to go on the pellets. But another doc didn't mind starting me on injections of T-cyp at 200mg/week. The protocol called for one pin per week. After reading here, I went with a protocol of my own of 80mg e3d. It's only been 8 days on. The cyp has adex infused in it. Doc also gave me hcg . I'm confused on what the exact dosage is of that. I should probably figure that out. But I inject it every 3.5 days.

Cyp with an AI fused in is a stupid idea.
    This is the second time I’ve seen this crap. Are these fucking doctors actually starting to prescribe this garbage regularly now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Cyp with an AI fused in is a stupid idea.
    This is the second time I’ve seen this crap. Are these fucking doctors actually starting to prescribe this garbage regularly now?
    I'll have to do more research, obviously...on why it is stupid. I thought the adex came separately...but I'm fairly new to TRT...started with pellets last October.

Last edited by Cornish; 01-12-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    I'll have to do more research, obviously...on why it is stupid. I thought the adex came separately...but I'm fairly new to TRT...started with pelmets last October.

I think he means that issuing an AI as part of a standard protocol (i.e., fused with prescribing T-cyp) is a bad idea. I agree with him. You should NEVER start an AI with standard TRT protocols unless you have labs that indicate it is necessary. By labs I mean E2 labs using a 'sensitive' lab designed to test the lower levels of E2 typically found in men (not the standard lab designed for women which many uninformed docs request. There is good evidence that the best sensitive lab uses the LC/MS/MS methodology rather than immunoassay methodology.

Here's a good read on why Estrogen is important in men: https://www.discountedlabs.com/blog/...s_you_did_not_
    Gallowmere likes this.

TRT Pellets

To add to what Youthful said, if it’s fused into the Cyp, you can’t remove it from the protocol if it’s crashing your E2. The easiest way to fix crashed E2 is lower or remove AI dose, or if feeling adventurous, up test dose. With them being mixed together, you can’t do either of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    To add to what Youthful said, if it’s fused into the Cyp, you can’t remove it from the protocol if it’s crashing your E2. The easiest way to fix crashed E2 is lower or remove AI dose, or if feeling adventurous, up test dose. With them being mixed together, you can’t do either of these.
    Exactly. Maybe throw in some dbol ?

Really though...gonna keep an eye on the E2. Thx for the link to disounted labs. Appreciate that.

Gallowmere likes this.

Well, dianabol does convert to a more potent for of estradiol (17alpha-methylestradiol), so that’s one way to get some activity to those receptors. Hah.
    Cornish likes this.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    I was on pellets for about eight years. I loved them. Relocated to FL over the summer and had to switch to weekly injections. I miss the pellets.

Thread Information