TheUnit37 is offline New Member

Test/anabolics to treat chronic pain Coccyx region

Hi,
    I'm 38 male and training in bodybuilding/weights for about 20 years. I fell on my tailbone at age 18 and chronic pain has ensued since then. MRI scans have diagnosed only very mild spondylythesis at lower back region.

You see I have full mobility with very minimal discomfort in the gym and general day-to-day living. The pain I get is on either side of the coccyx (upper glutes inch or 2 either side of coccyx and this chronic pain is accute whilst trying to sleep.

This pain I have lived with since the fall over 20 years ago, as I state the pain is only a problem when I'm trying to sleep, I'm forced to take oral pain killers such as codeine or tramadol which of course I am worried about side effects long term.

I have previously cycled steroids from age 27 to 34. Since coming off them the pain is worse. Infact, I can honeslty say that the muscle spasams and pain was non-existent when I cycled. Although I wanted to stay off gear a bit longer I now think maybe cycling some testosterone would be beneficial?

Please give me your thoughts on this. As I say, I remember when jabbing the buttocks it was 'liquid gold' for this type of injury.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Do you take glucosamine?
    What were you taking when the pain wasn't as bad?

TheUnit37 is offline New Member

Reply to Ironside re message

Hi Ironside,

I have previously used glucosamine to no benefit for this glutes sciatica problem.

As far as previous cycles(nothing for past 3 years), basically test (fast and slow acting test) and deca , stan, hgh etc. Basically no pain at night whilst trying to sleep when on a cycle previoulsy.

Anyway, I guess i answered my own question, the gear helps with chronic pain... Thanks for reply.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Deca would probably be the key helper since it lubricates very well.

Thread Information