Thread: I disagree

latman32 is offline New Member

I disagree

In response to the thread Modern Therapy, I believe that it is very irresponsible to suggest such wreckless dosages to a 63 year old gentleman who is just looking for HRT and slight lean mass gains. You did not ask this man about his lipid profile or health. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO C2TODD!!!The dosages you requested are far above that of some of the top pro's of the 70's. Many people Ive read so far on this board are in my veiw too lazy to work hard enough and smart enough to make gain without the assistance of the gear. If you follow a Mentzer style protocol and proper supplementation you too could live a fullfilling life without the headache or should I say butt ache of using the gear.

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    Chances are a 63 year old man will have at least 'low-normal' testosterone levels . There are a few older gentlemen that don't decline until much later, but the majority of men start declining at 45-55 years of age.

HRT doses should be responsible. I don't know the thread you are refering to, but I have seen alot of suggestions on here that are insane, to say the least.

HRT doses should be anywhere from 75mg/week to 200mg/week (that's very high, but some people need that much, namely; me). Anything over that will have a negative effect on the endocrine system and cause more problems than those that are already present.

ADAM BRITTEN is offline New Member
    Well,I am a 60 year old,probably not a gentleman,but have embarked as a biologist over many years on a bodybuilding and recentlty HRT protocol.I think your discussions are invaluable because here in London self medication and anti-aging is virtually a sin.And very secretive.I am interested in your distinctions between Sustanon and cypionate .I have been finding hard to get a roper consistancy to my Sustanon results and am considering changing to Cypionate which is somehow considered an American option.But Anectodal eveidence suggest much more effective.I am stacking with HGH.
    What is your experience?

Well,I am a 60 year old,probably not a gentleman,but have embarked as a biologist over many years on a bodybuilding and recentlty HRT protocol.I think your discussions are invaluable because here in London self medication and anti-aging is virtually a sin.And very secretive.I am interested in your distinctions between Sustanon and cypionate .I have been finding hard to get a roper consistancy to my Sustanon results and am considering changing to Cypionate which is somehow considered an American option.But Anectodal eveidence suggest much more effective.I am stacking with HGH.
    What is your experience?

What is your experience?

What is your experience?

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    whoaa whoaaa

Thread Information