Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EcOcAt
    thanks!!

will buy an isothermal bottle of those of cyclists, I will preload the syringe and it will inside take it with ice is that

I have often read who the sooner I punctured myself better, but never I have known the reason for sure...

very good it devises

another thing...

after the training of noon the lunch, until now it was doing it of form continued to shot following the theory of thus having available those nutrients within the rank of action of the insulin, is this correct one? or I must hope other 15-20 minutes after the sugar ingestion to eat ?
    The sooner you inject after training, the better, but 10-15 minutes isn't a great amount of time to wait. if you inject subcutaneously, then your glucose (sugar) intake will need to be ~10-20min after injection. if you inject intramuscularly, then you should consume your glucose within 5 minutes. Either way, I'd wait another ~15 minutes and then consume your whey (protein)

EcOcAt is offline New Member
    OK

- the isothermal one will use to take it to the gymnasium

- will inject intramuscularly

- I will consume the protein to the 15 minutes and next I will eat (I hope that this does not reduce the total amount of food that later can eat), in any case I am consuming Mosegor (Spanish name commercial) that is Pizotifeno, this it allows me to be more hungry and to eat more

I believe that this all clear one...

a greeting!

thank you very much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information