Toemonster is offline New Member

Anyone lose weight @ 2iu a day? I

did 1iu for 1 mon. then started 2iu and I am at 7 weeks total. Body has changed alot as far as measurements, but weight is the same???? Anyone else react the same??

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    are you talking GH???

gh jin

I am using 2iu 7days a wk jintropin and 100mg test cyp wk. Strength is good, I am losing inches all over, but weight stays within 5lbs since 9/03. I was hoping weight would drop, I thought maybe I am putting on muscle that is off setting my weight loss of fat. age 45, 6'1" 280lb I dont max but can do 315 for 6 reps working out for 25 yrs or so. I aint never been little or skinny was just wanting to get a bettter v and bring out some muscle tone. Any old bros that are having better results please post on how your doing it. Thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    everyone is different.......

it's working for ya..... so keep it up.... at our ages..... keeping that kind of muscle can be hard.. but if it's working for you that good........ keep going..

Quote Originally Posted by Toemonster
    I am using 2iu 7days a wk jintropin and 100mg test cyp wk. Strength is good, I am losing inches all over, but weight stays within 5lbs since 9/03. I was hoping weight would drop, I thought maybe I am putting on muscle that is off setting my weight loss of fat. age 45, 6'1" 280lb I dont max but can do 315 for 6 reps working out for 25 yrs or so. I aint never been little or skinny was just wanting to get a bettter v and bring out some muscle tone. Any old bros that are having better results please post on how your doing it. Thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro 2iu is great for us seasoned Brothers, if your weight is staying the same but the bodyfat is coming off your in BBing heaven.

JohnnyB

From your experience I am going in the right direction, thats what I thought but its good to hear a few older bros saying the same thing. Thanks

From your experience I am going in the right direction, thats what I thought but its good to hear a few older bros saying the same thing. Thanks
    You guys aren't old, you're "seasoned", according to JB
    It's not uncommon to maintain the same weight but to undergo a body composition change (increase LBM and lose bf), so it sounds like it's working well for you, and at a fairly low dose too.

"Seasoned" !! That does sound alot better than old!! I will have to use that when a young girl calls me old! I am not old, just seasoned!! LOL!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    "Seasoned" !! That does sound alot better than old!! I will have to use that when a young girl calls me old! I am not old, just seasoned!! LOL!!
    I like it too

JohnnyB

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Seasoned........ like a tender steak....... bone in.................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information