martym is offline New Member

my somaject is about to expire? can i still use?

whats up guys im brand new on here and was hoping that somebody will be able to let me know what to do in my situation. I just got some somaject, and the experation date on it is 6/04? will it still work? it is still wrapped, and in the box in the fridge, and has not been mixed. can i still use it in june? i actually have 2 boxes of the 7/mg kits? please let me know if i can use it , or if it will end up hurting me, and if it will still be effective! i really will apprciate all the help i can get. THANKS

help me

please help me, i dont know what to do, is it ok for me to use, will it still work? THANKS!!!!!!

If you haven't yet reconstituted it, it'll be good well beyond the expiration date.

so u mean if i havent mixed it yet, it will still be good when i do? also when i do mix it up, how long do i have w/it? will it be a diiferent length because of the date, or will it be just like normal. i have 2 boxes sitting in the fridge. still wrapped in plastic. completely untouched. so am i good or what? thanks 4 the help!
    Last edited by larry3436; 05-11-2004 at 03:24 PM.

The expiration date is really just a formality on the vials....it doesn't mean much of anything, especially with something that requires reconstitution.
    A single vial, once reconstituted, shouldn't last you longer than a week or so at the most anyway, which is too short a time to have any type of degradation going on w/ your GH

Thread Information