Thread: IGF1 and DNP

scrappydog is offline New Member

IGF1 and DNP

Hey Guys,
    I'm finishing up a DNP run. I was considering starting IGF1 while still on the DNP. Supposedly DNP blocks the means by which carbs are stored as fat so I was considering doing this with a carb up... Any input would be appreciated. I am on GH currently, Nutropin D kits and plan on starting a cutting cycle soon. My goal is to get lean and keep strong but not to put on very much size. A few pounds is not biggie.
    Anyone run DNP and IGF.???

flexshack is offline Member
    i've never run dnp with or without igf and i doubt you'll find anyone that has tried this combo yet. you may be the first b/c of how new lr3 is and also b/c of how few people use or have tried dnp.

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    I would vote no of running the two together. lr3 seemed to 'pull' water from my system...which did contribute towards a leaner look, but messing with water levels and DNP would be dangerous.

I have no personal experience with the 2 together. BDTR comes to mind....he may have....PM him if you want.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I have no personal experience with the 2 together. BDTR comes to mind....he may have....PM him if you want.
    einstein, just curious if you've ever tried dnp at all?

Thread Information