Perry is offline New Member

Question How much is enough GH for a first timer

I have a guy who wants to use GH and I have not used it yet but I want to get him on the right amount. I read in Mick Harts book, not an ad, that he used 2 IU every other day and had good results in fat burning and additional hypertrophy as well as felt really good all the time. Is this enough of an amount or should it be higher. Also how long of a cycle is good. Is eight weeks OK with a cycle of anadrol and sust for 6 weeks and then going to anavar and primo for another 4 weeks to get the nuts going again. Also proviron , nova and clen will be in there along with HCG at the appropriate times. So the real question is how much GH and How long is enough with out having the money wasted on not using enough long enough. Thanks for the tips in advance and I know I am wordy but I want you to understand what I am asking so there is no misunderstanding. No slin is going to be used with this because the guy is asmatic and we do not want to kick him into anything stupid.

dangit is offline Member
    If you're just going to use it for 8 weeks and really only want it to burn fat, then i'd save my money and do real fat burners.

8 weeks isn't long enough for anything other than a real expensive way to burn some fat.

Also, the 6 weeks of sust is a waste too.

If you take the money he'd spend on gh and put it into a real cycle and some t3 or something, then he'd get a lot more out of it.

I wouldn't do gh unless I could be on a good amount of gear for 4months and enough gh to take like 2-4IU's a day for 4-6 months.

This is just going by what I read and seen some friends do, so I could be totally wrong.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I began with 1iu and I was sweating all the time,a week or so later I went up to 2-4ius.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry
    I have a guy who wants to use GH and I have not used it yet but I want to get him on the right amount. I read in Mick Harts book, not an ad, that he used 2 IU every other day and had good results in fat burning and additional hypertrophy as well as felt really good all the time. Is this enough of an amount or should it be higher. Also how long of a cycle is good. Is eight weeks OK with a cycle of anadrol and sust for 6 weeks and then going to anavar and primo for another 4 weeks to get the nuts going again. Also proviron, nova and clen will be in there along with HCG at the appropriate times. So the real question is how much GH and How long is enough with out having the money wasted on not using enough long enough. Thanks for the tips in advance and I know I am wordy but I want you to understand what I am asking so there is no misunderstanding. No slin is going to be used with this because the guy is asmatic and we do not want to kick him into anything stupid.
    The GH for 8 weeks isn't what I'd advise, but that doesn't mean you won't see some results at 4-6IU/day. The 6 weeks of sust is a bad idea. The anavar and primo will do the opposite of "getting your nuts back". Also, primo at 4 weeks is worthless too, unless it's oral. it's nearly pointless to run long-estered gear for short periods. All that does is give it enough time to cause suppression and sides with very minimal gains.

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah, I agree... totally a waste of time. Tell him to save his money and do it right. GH and gear aren't miracle drugs. They won't do squat if you don't use them right.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    From my reading on this, the GH needs to be done for 3-6 months before you get real results and even then the results may not be major muscle growth. Some folks seem to feel that 2iU per day is sufficient, while others claim that you need a minimum of 4iU to have any effect.

In short, you're probably better saving your money for something else unless you've got lots of money.

znak is offline Senior Member
    The posts here have stated what is a "waste of time".

What would you recommend for dosage and time period for a 210 pound male with 8-10% body fat looking to add 20 lbs at the same body fat. Money is not a limiting factor.

Einstein? Dangit?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by znak

What would you recommend for dosage and time period for a 210 pound male with 8-10% body fat looking to add 20 lbs at the same body fat. Money is not a limiting factor.

Einstein? Dangit?
    IF money doesn't matter...then just keep buying it until you've put on your 20lbs. Majority of people do between 4-8iu's day. Start at 4iu and work up till you're comfortable.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by znak

Einstein? Dangit?
    Bro stay on the topic if you'd like to ask a question start your own thread out of respect for the member that started this one.

JohnnyB

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    from what i understand for good results you need to use hgh for a min of 3 months, and thats just a min, longer is better with this stuff. and the only people ive seen using 2 iu's a day are the ones that are just looking to burn fat. id say start at 4iu's, especially if hes looking to gain lean mass off of it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I know this isn't the question but if your looking for muscle gains from HGH. I think you'd be better off using LR3 IGF-1 you'll save money and see results sooner.

JohnnyB

Thread Information