Thread: GH or IGF-1...

dianabolus is offline New Member

GH or IGF-1...

I'm new to this board and I got a question.. since GH is precursor of IGF-1 wich is responsible for all gains in muscle mass why so many people advocate using GH for longer periods of time at 2-4 IU ed and when it comes to IGF-1 LR3 they say use it for four/five weeks. Would it be more productive to run GH at 10 IU ed for a short cycle like few weeks? Assuming you can take the sides. I know it's not cost effective and IGF-1 would be a better choice but still... does anyone have any experience with short GH cycle with higher amount?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never used it at high doses for a short of time.

JohnnyB

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    well i thought i had a few threads that could answer that for you but i think this is the best one of all....

http://67.18.108.244/forumdisplay.php?f=75

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    First...Hgh is not a miracle drug...it will not benefit you in any way to use it for that period of time at that kind of dose. Imo you would hold a lot of water at those doses and experience some of the sides associated with high volume hgh use. Hgh is a total body rejuvinator. It takes 4 to 6 months of consistent admiinistration to see results. Therefore, your drug of choice would be igf-1 lr3. You will definetly see a difference after only a couple of weeks of daily (moderate) administration.

There are people that use GH in high doses for shorter durations. the major problem with this is the non-IGF-1 mediated effects are pretty overwhelming at high doses. The joint pain you get at lower doses is far worse for most at higher doses, due to more rapid growth/repair of connective tissue. As mentioned, water retention is more of an issue too. For strictly anabolic effects, IGF-1 is perfectly suited to replace high dose/short term GH cycles. A longer term, lower dose GH cycle is much more user-friendly.

Thanks for your input.. I've done a cycle with GH around 4 years ago, back than it was more expensive and I could afford to use only 2IU a day and run it for 7 weeks. I was very happy with results and recently started another cycle, running Jintropin at 4 IU ed. I remember my hands used to go numb night time back than.. now at higher amount I dont feel anything like that at all. It's only a week since I got started but I dont feel any sides.. does that mean it's not working or is it to early to tell?

7 weeks isn't long enough 16 is a good start

JohnnyB

For the cost I'd go with LR3 if you want to do a short cycle and you save money

JohnnyB

Yeah you're right, I'm gonna use IGF-1 as soon as get that stuff and finish my cycle with Jintropin. I'll start using humalog with my GH in two weeks also. I was off steroids and training naturaly for four years so it's my first cycle after long break. I hope to add some quality beef to my frame this summer.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    if your body gets used to the high gh-doses,sides will usually dissapear.

michajoerg is offline Junior Member

help

can i use both gh and igf?
    at the moment i use 4iu morning and 4iu evening gh.
    and i started a diet since 2 weeks so i was thinking about using 5 weeks igf in the diet or is it better in the mass season?
    one more - is it possible to use igf with sq injections or is im much better?

Quote Originally Posted by michajoerg
    can i use both gh and igf?
    at the moment i use 4iu morning and 4iu evening gh.
    and i started a diet since 2 weeks so i was thinking about using 5 weeks igf in the diet or is it better in the mass season?
    one more - is it possible to use igf with sq injections or is im much better?
    I would run LR3 alone for the first run at it.

Bro in the future if you have a question start your own thread, asking a question in someone elses thread can get confusing and it's disrespectful to the Bro that started the thread. We've all done it before or at least I did when I was new here.

JohnnyB

Thread Information