Thread: china man rhgh

BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

china man rhgh

anyone know the quality of china man's rhgh? says it's generic genotropin.
    Sounds like a good deal, but is it legit?

help appreciated

Musa is offline Associate Member

Smile hi

What is called??, BC I got some couple days ago..

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCHEST1225
    anyone know the quality of china man's rhgh? says it's generic genotropin.
    Sounds like a good deal, but is it legit?

help appreciated
    I just ordered some also, will let you know. He gets me my stuff quickly and is great to deal with.
    Have you tied his other products, everything is generic but seems good.

I am also assuming there is only one "china man" :-)

yes........we are talking about the same china man. I just got mine. Came in small fliip top vials with blue tops. No labeling wsa on them but they came with a sheet of labels that says ;

"recombinant human growth hormone
    15iu/vial (for injection)
    batch no: xxxxxx <--------(confidential)
    exp . date feb. 2006"

and nothing else. No labatories name........nothin.........I sure hope this stuff is legit.

Anyone, help please?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you're talking about I.P. then i wouldn't inject it for 10000 dollars, especially if he claims to have made it himself. There is much work to be done to create HGH, its not a simple bathtub procedure... and we all know he could even **** that up.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If you're talking about I.P. then i wouldn't inject it for 10000 dollars, especially if he claims to have made it himself. There is much work to be done to create HGH, its not a simple bathtub procedure... and we all know he could even **** that up.
    You took the words right outta my mouth man! I wouldn't touch IP's stuff if it was free!

I emailed him asking where it was made and he claims to have made it...........I'll post more when I find out

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I was speaking with a friend in a graduate program at a major university and he was telling me that making HGH is simple and the most serious barrier to entry is not the knowledge or technique but the lab equipment - which is free to any grad at any of these major unis. he was telling me that insulin was way harder to make because it had three parts that needed to be stitched or something (not really sure) and HGH only had one. kinda off topic and certainly not an endorsement for bathtub chemists, but interesting nontheless.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenFloyd
    I was speaking with a friend in a graduate program at a major university and he was telling me that making HGH is simple and the most serious barrier to entry is not the knowledge or technique but the lab equipment - which is free to any grad at any of these major unis. he was telling me that insulin was way harder to make because it had three parts that needed to be stitched or something (not really sure) and HGH only had one. kinda off topic and certainly not an endorsement for bathtub chemists, but interesting nontheless.
    The limiting factor really is the equipment. I know what he was saying about the insulin being more difficult to make than GH, but it's actually not in the case of insulin. In general though, peptides made up of multiple subunits are more difficult to purify. The other obstacle to producing GH would be the multiple liters of E. coli you'd have to grow up to purify an amount of GH worthwhile

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The limiting factor really is the equipment. I know what he was saying about the insulin being more difficult to make than GH, but it's actually not in the case of insulin. In general though, peptides made up of multiple subunits are more difficult to purify. The other obstacle to producing GH would be the multiple liters of E. coli you'd have to grow up to purify an amount of GH worthwhile
    yes, he did also mention this as being an obstacle he would have to find a way around in toying with the idea of HGH production. Of course he would have to test it out on himself first what about the packaging is saving it for later use - I told him how it was distributed in internationally with the wafers and reconstitution and such (he is not in BB at all) and he said it sounded interesting but was probably not an issue in using it...

georgie24 is offline Member
    this **** any good?

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    China man told me that the rhgh was made by kexing in china. I am a little concerned. I got sick when taking it and I am not sure if that is what got me sick. Also, mine got frozen by an idiot at my office who put in freezer instead of ref. China man told me it was ok but to just put in ref. Should I throw it away or use it?
    I hate to piss away $400.00 worth rhgh unless I have to.

Thread Information