2002SS is offline Junior Member

Question How long after Mixing

I search on this forum, and got different answers some say 3-4 days and I was wondering how people do 5-6 days on and off cycles? but after mixing the serostim hgh 6mg how many day do I have to kill it. I took 4iu yesterday and just mixed it yesterday but if it's 3 day's that means I would have to take 6ius to equal the 18iu for the bottle. Any help thanks,

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro use BW with HGH or you have to inject it all the same day, with BW it'll last 28-30 days.

JohnnyB

what is BW

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002SS
    what is BW
    bacteriostatic water

Thanks, but it came with water, but I guess its not BW!!!

Thanks,

I actually don't see any problem with using the sterile water alone. The reconstitution instructions are conservative to say the least. One vial shouldn't last more than a week anyway (due to 18 IUs or less being in a vial for most all brands), and one week refridgerated is no problem. I have BW, so I use that, but I wouldn't worry either way. The main thing is to be sterile and stay away from heat......those are the main contributors to degradation.

Thank GOD I thought I just wasted the rest. Do u think I should stay on ed or 4 day on 2 off? I only got three bottle but right now I'm looking into buying that Jintropin 10 vials kit.

Thank GOD I thought I just wasted the rest. Do u think I should stay on ed or 4 day on 2 off? I only got three bottle but right now I'm looking into buying that Jintropin 10 vials kit.
    During modern time with 7 day weeks, your 4 on 2 off schedule will pose problems

ED is far better as far as results per time. Any on off schedule will just prolong the time to see results. This doesn't mean you'll get better results with an ED scheduling...it means you'll get the same results, but in less time. The effects of GH are cummulative/additive. The effects occur within hours of administration and don't require continuous elevated plasma levels, unlike the goal of using most AAS.

will I'll stay on ed but where could I find info on names like (AAS, IGF-1 and Etc...)?

flexshack is offline Member
    will I'll stay on ed but where could I find info on names like (AAS, IGF-1 and Etc...)?
    i'm not sure i understand what exactly you are asking here? do you not know what they stand for? AAS= anabolic androgenic steroids , IGF-1= insulin growth factor 1
    if you are looking to research them further, then use the search link:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/search.php?

i hope this helps.

yes, thanks!!! I now know what AAS is but this is the first forum i've been on. but I was doing a search on the IGF-1 stuff and all I get is pills but I read the forum it sounds like there injecting it so I was confused on what things were. Once again Thanks,

Thread Information