dianabolus is offline New Member

Overall caloric intake when using humalog?

I know about the carbs timing and protein requirement but is it possible to consume maintenance calories and still gain LBM on Humalog? I'm starting Humalog next week for four weeks once a day after w/o. I'm using AAS and HGH. And how would I space out these injections... Humalog after training and what about GH shot? Thanks.

The only thing you need to consider with Humalog is your dietary intake while it's active, so don't skimp on the carbs (also don't be excessive). Your post slin diet should be no different than anyone else's. The only difference will come outside of the slin window of activity, where you'lltweak your diet for appropriate caloric restriction.

If you lift AMs, then I'd do both GH and slin post w/o. If you lift late afternoon, I'd do an AM dose of GH (I'll assume you're using 4IU/day) of 2IU and then 2IU post w/o with the Humalog. Ideally, you want to get the synergistic effect of GH/slin, but you don't want either too close to bedtime.....unless you shoot GH immediately before bed, but that prohibits you from using the slin with it at that time for obvious reasons.

dianabolus is offline New Member
    Thanks Einstein, my training session at 11:45 AM, I'll do both injections right after that than. I already have enough dextrose and whey protein in my house to follow your protocol as you outlined in your posts about IM Humalog injections. How much LBM would one expect to gain on a cycle like that? And how much do you think insulin potentiate the effect of GH?

Thread Information