BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

Intramuscular and distilled water for rhgh, wtf??

A member just reccomended for when using IP generic rHGH he has had best results shooting intramuscular and using distilled water. Why on earth would he do this. Does any of this make since. Is gh active IM? IP reccomends using boiled distilled water but not IM injects.

help please

Quite possibly the worst advice ever given. Boiling water for injection purposes isn't sterilizing it.....far from it. BW or sterile water is so **** cheap.....I can't believe anyone would even consider this. As for IP's recommendations on not using BW and rather using microwaved distilled water from a grocery store..... The guy should be clubbed like a baby seal. To advise such a thing is incredibly irresponsible.

GH is fine IM, however, you'll miss out on some of the direct lipolytic effects that you may see if injected directly subQ into ab fat.

Einsten, you rock! Your GH knowledge rocks, your avatar rocks. You kick a$$! In all seriousness.

sorry for acting loopy, I get this way when sleep deprived. **** fina

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Maybe that's the only way they can get sterile water in China

JohnnyB

hmmmmmm, could be, JohnnyB. I just had a memeber of another message board tell me that the generic lab that makes it for IP reccomends using distilled or bistilled water because it works better for the user than BW. He said he has used bistilled water to much success.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGCHEST1225
    hmmmmmm, could be, JohnnyB. I just had a memeber of another message board tell me that the generic lab that makes it for IP reccomends using distilled or bistilled water because it works better for the user than BW. He said he has used bistilled water to much success.
    The only difference between distilled water and sterile water is sterility. Sterile water is filter sterilized and autoclaved....it's still just water. Whoever told you that it somehow would work better is just plain wrong.

what is the difference between sterile water and bacteriostic water?

thanks

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCHEST1225
    what is the difference between sterile water and bacteriostic water?

thanks
    bw has 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol in it.

Thread Information