Thread: Interleukin 15!

Interleukin 15!

Anyone ever tried this Growthfactor?

Supposed to be very synergestic with IGF-L3 and Insuline...

Says if used with these two to be
    "Building Muscle on the cost of Fatdeposits"
    --> Am I the only one getting off on that sentence?
    They say if used along IGF-L3, Insuline and T3 that it blows all anabolic steroids away with High-Quality almost Permanent Muscle Gains and Fatshredding like no other....

Prices in China seem to be quite reasonable! --> Although I wouldn't have an idea what a common dosage and therefor enough quantity for a cycle would be (If for instance you need 100 milligram you would have to be a pro to justify that expense --> It is said that this growthfactor is what seperates us from the Pros nowadays)

Any Information?
    greets Kingofmasters

Anybody any info?

I've thought a lot about IL-15. Do a pubmed search for "LS Quinn" "IL-15" "skeletal muscle"

I've read about everything there is to read on it. The main benefit to us is increase in myosin synthesis. You also have to look at IL-15's other physiological roles to anticipate what using high dose IL-15 may do with regard to all aspects of physiology.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I've thought a lot about IL-15. Do a pubmed search for "LS Quinn" "IL-15" "skeletal muscle"

I've read about everything there is to read on it. The main benefit to us is increase in myosin synthesis. You also have to look at IL-15's other physiological roles to anticipate what using high dose IL-15 may do with regard to all aspects of physiology.
    Yes I already read those...

One study says it's best used in a ratio of 10 : 1
    so e.g. 50 mg IGF-L3 and 5 mg IL-15
    But it says nothing about halftime!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Thread Information