Thread: Jin GH

Baba is offline Associate Member

Jin GH

I got a shippment of Jin GH in today. The funny thing is I ordered 100iu and I opened the package and there is 20 vials of powder with no mixing solution. The box it was packed in says 10iu x 20. So I have 200iu in my possesion. They have green tops. Has anyone got a jin GH package like this before. Also where do I buy mixing solution from. The BA listed on the getpinz website, could that be used for the GH. I asked them and they said no comment.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Holly crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baba
    I got a shippment of Jin GH in today. The funny thing is I ordered 100iu and I opened the package and there is 20 vials of powder with no mixing solution. The box it was packed in says 10iu x 20. So I have 200iu in my possesion. They have green tops. Has anyone got a jin GH package like this before. Also where do I buy mixing solution from. The BA listed on the getpinz website, could that be used for the GH. I asked them and they said no comment.
    The answer to the --oops sorry...ment bw...thank god for Einstein. However, did this come from genlei. Mine came with bw glass vials. Also, if you did and he sent you double shipment...you are one lucky bastad.
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 05-25-2004 at 10:46 AM.

For GH, you reconstitute with sterile water or BW, which gpz sells.

You got lucky with the new 20 vial kit....you may want to get back to that guy and quickly order some more "100 IU" kits before he realizes.

Jacked As Hell is offline New Member
    **** you got a double order from what it sounds like. The jins I have used had the water in the packing. However I am now using kexing HGH and the first batches i got didnt have water but now they have a new pack that does.

Thats just the thing though, His T/A is not that impressive, which I understand because its international. If I order some more, I might not be so lucky. At $2.25 iu is not bad but I can get cheaper, just outside the country.

Also einstein, I'm gonna get the BW from Getpinz, how much of BW would you recommend mixing each Vial.

Quote Originally Posted by Baba
    Also einstein, I'm gonna get the BW from Getpinz, how much of BW would you recommend mixing each Vial.
    Any volume will work, as long as you know the volume you're using, so you know the IU/mL. 1mL is the volume they include in the 100IU kits per vial. If you use 1mL, then each IU is 100 microliters, which is "10" on a U-100 slin pin.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    My kit was in a package and the print on it says 10IU/vialx5 and inside are 10 vials plus water.Also my vials have a yellow flip-top.

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    bro, you got igf-1 not hgh i have gotten both. you got screwed.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    If he had IGF instead of hGH I doubt he got screwed as the Gen IGF is worth more than the hGH. I have both also and both types had green flip tops but some of the new ones are different. It just depends which type of IGF he had.

Toemonster is offline New Member
    Thats odd! I thought 500iu was the min order from the factory????

Thread Information