Thread: using insulin?

Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Question Is this how i would use insulin if i were to use it??

I would like to give isulin a run someday and i am currently researching about it and from what i have read so far is that you can't have any fat in your diet and carbs need to be taken at certain times!

Please correct me on this but this is how i understand insulin if i were to use it:
    humalog
    duration of 2 hours
    peaks in 15 minutes

humalin "R"
    duration 4 1/2 hours
    peaks in 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours
    onset time is 30 minutes

upon awakening: i would inject 10IU's of Humalin "R" insulin and imediatly folowed by 80grams of whey protein and 70grams of dextrose, 5grams creatine, 5g glutimine(7grams of carbs for every 1 IU of insulin)

at miday: I would inject 10IU's of humalog insulin imediatly followed by 80g whey protien, 70g dextrose, 5g creatine, 5g glutimine.

after workout: i would do the same as the miday injection.

Now i understand this would be done 4days on 4 days off or 30days straight max.
    Last edited by Beefbody; 06-01-2004 at 08:41 PM.

nedjelco is offline New Member
    I think you could probably start around 5IU's and build up slowly thats kinda alot to start taking right away, I just started with 5IU's and i only take it after I lift immediately and then consume alot of protein and a carb drink to make sure my levels are high...

Quote Originally Posted by nedjelco
    I think you could probably start around 5IU's and build up slowly thats kinda alot to start taking right away, I just started with 5IU's and i only take it after I lift immediately and then consume alot of protein and a carb drink to make sure my levels are high...
    being that it would be my first time with slin you suggest 5IU's once a day after my workout of humalog? Right? followed by protien carbs etc.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    I would like to give isulin a run someday and i am currently researching about it and from what i have read so far is that you can't have any fat in your diet and carbs need to be taken at certain times!

Please correct me on this but this is how i understand insulin if i were to use it:
    humalog
    duration of 2 hours
    peaks in 15 minutes

humalin "R"
    duration 4 1/2 hours
    peaks in 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours
    onset time is 30 minutes

upon awakening: i would inject 10IU's of Humalin "R" insulin and imediatly folowed by 80grams of whey protein and 70grams of dextrose, 5grams creatine, 5g glutimine(7grams of carbs for every 1 IU of insulin)

at miday: I would inject 10IU's of humalog insulin imediatly followed by 80g whey protien, 70g dextrose, 5g creatine, 5g glutimine.

after workout: i would do the same as the miday injection.

Now i understand this would be done 4days on 4 days off or 30days straight max.

20 total ius is too much to start with. Throughout your entire first run, I dont see any reason to go above 12 total, and less is even better.

I would suggest 28 consecutive days, or only on workout days for a total of 28.

Also start with 10 grams carbs for every iu. You can adjust from there, but you certainly dont want to start with too little and learn a hard lesson.

ok bros! if i were to start tommarow i would start off by using 5IU's a day imediatly after workouts on workout days followed by 50g dextrose and 80g protein . would i use the humalog or the humalin "R"??

what type of gains am i going to expect in a 28 day cycle of humalog using 5 iu's after a workout? mostly strength, or size??

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    this scares me...bro just make sure you know what you are doing before you jump the gun...this can be deadly stuff if used incorrectly

buffteen is offline Junior Member
    the safer one is humulin r, since there is less risk of you accidentally missing your meal and avoiding a rapid onset of hypoglicemia. The insulin is great at getting great pumps if you are not trying to avoid the build up of a little fat. I used to do up to 10iu 20min before a workout and sip on a carb drink during the workout followed immediatly by the protein shake. It is best to use slin while you are juiced also because it can force your body use the steroid like it uses all other nutrients. Worked for me, last time I put on 25lbs from that and deca /test stack in a month.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt advise using insulin pre-workout unless your a seriously advanced user. Most of the benefits of slin come from its nutrients shuttling properties anyway so post workout seems more sensible or first thing in the morning when your body is catabolic.

Thread Information