hercules88 is offline Senior Member

what to expect from gh and a cycle??

hey bros,

wondering what are the effects of GH on steroids . i will be running this cycle in October and hpoefully i get my script for gh in june or july so i have a few months under my belt.

1-4 prop 100mg ed
    1-17 test e 750 mg wk
    1-17 eq 600mg
    7-17 tren e 500 mgs wk
    17-20 prop 100mg wk

asuming diet and everything else is in check, what can i expect from the GH on this cycle. will it help add more more mass than on this cycle. this will be an all out bulker and what as much mass as possible. just asking this to see if gh is worth the $. basically if i ran this cycle twice once with gh and once without, how different would the results be assuming both cycles were the same...diet, training sleep ect?

thanks

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    growth hormone could make you grow a third testicle if taken with gear, i'd be careful

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    growth hormone could make you grow a third testicle if taken with gear, i'd be careful
    WTF are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44

listen dic, if you dont have any real input stay the fuk out of my thread. go to the lounge ass!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Easy guys less not start flaming, but I have to agree if your going to be an ass and say stupid stuff keep it to yourself.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    hey bros,

wondering what are the effects of GH on steroids . i will be running this cycle in October and hpoefully i get my script for gh in june or july so i have a few months under my belt.

1-4 prop 100mg ed
    1-17 test e 750 mg wk
    1-17 eq 600mg
    7-17 tren e 500 mgs wk
    17-20 prop 100mg wk

asuming diet and everything else is in check, what can i expect from the GH on this cycle. will it help add more more mass than on this cycle. this will be an all out bulker and what as much mass as possible. just asking this to see if gh is worth the $. basically if i ran this cycle twice once with gh and once without, how different would the results be assuming both cycles were the same...diet, training sleep ect?

thanks
    Bro your not going to massive gains over the cycle without HGH. You could see more lean gains but it's hard to say everyone is different

JohnnyB

thanks jonny, but it was my understanding that the gh will have a synergistic effect with the ASS, and while the gh is making new muscle fibers, the AS are making those fibers bigger, which would lead to a bigger gain than without gh. is my reasoning sound or flawed???

sorry about dic thing jonny, its just i get pissed when that stuff happens, thats we have a loung.

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    Is it possible to get a Doc to prescribe you some HGH. I have a bad ass insurance plan with Aetna ups healthcare (if any of you know what that is, you know what I"m talking about.) I want to get soem GH and see if my doc can prescribe it to me so my insurance pays for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Is it possible to get a Doc to prescribe you some HGH. I have a bad ass insurance plan with Aetna ups healthcare (if any of you know what that is, you know what I"m talking about.) I want to get soem GH and see if my doc can prescribe it to me so my insurance pays for it.

this guy is known as a body building doc, but he goes srticly by the books. im going to get tested to see if i qualify, if i dont qualify he will not give me anything. the only reason why im going to run gh is because it will be under a doc supervision.

Any input from some mods or vets?

Another question-- Does it matter where on your body you inject the slin. I know you can do it IM IV or subcutaneously. But where on the body? I do mine wiht slin pins and just stick the whole thing in yesterday I did it in my stomach. any input?

Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Another question-- Does it matter where on your body you inject the slin. I know you can do it IM IV or subcutaneously. But where on the body? I do mine wiht slin pins and just stick the whole thing in yesterday I did it in my stomach. any input?

darn you you you you hijacker you!!!! its all good

LOL man sorry about that I did it without realizing it.

no worries, johnny einstien am i making sense or should i do some more gh research??? thanx for the help

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    no worries, johnny einstien am i making sense or should i do some more gh research??? thanx for the help
    No, you're making complete sense. it's just the degree to which your gains will be "better" is hard to predict. GH does a lot of things for a lot of people and helping to add and keep mass from/with an AAS cycle is surely one of those things, but I think few would say that alone justifies the cost.
    I'm not trying to push anything on anyone, but insulin with GH and an AAS cycle has significantly more potential, if mass is the primary goal.

GH certainly can and will help during a cycle even w/o insulin though.

Here is are a couple posts (although not directly related) that are somewhat relevant:
    http://www.bigdogbodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=738
    http://www.bigdogbodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=739

thanks einstein, im not going to touch slin for a few more years, im not ready for that yet.

those threads were good reads, thanks again

Thread Information