gotskei is offline Junior Member

time released growth

has anyone tried or heard of the time released growth hormone ? One of my buddies is thinking about taking it. One shot lasts 30 days and releases 2 iu per day. let me know. thanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    thats amazing, if its true !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, It's called Nutropin Depot, If I'm not mistaken.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I know a few that have used it (although I believe they inject every 2wks instead) and have liked it well.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I know a few that have used it (although I believe they inject every 2wks instead) and have liked it well.
    I've been running it for three months.
    http://www.nutropin.com/patient/1_9_nutropin_depot.jsp

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    I've been running it for three months.
    http://www.nutropin.com/patient/1_9_nutropin_depot.jsp
    Thanks for the link bro. There is a good read when you click on prescribing information tag...How much are you taking and how much is in a shot?...Also how does it come packaged and for seperation. Just some details as I like the sound of this....Don't give actuall prices, but how does it compare in price to regular GH per iu delivered?

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Thanks for the link bro. There is a good read when you click on prescribing information tag...How much are you taking and how much is in a shot?...Also how does it come packaged and for seperation. Just some details as I like the sound of this....Don't give actuall prices, but how does it compare in price to regular GH per iu delivered?
    I get it from a doc fairly cheap. I inject once/month. I would recomend twice /month if you can afford. I've taking serostim and saizen in the past and I've gotten the same results on all three. I read that the first 50% is disolved by the body within the first few days of injection. Doc said it disipates at 2ius/ed for around a month. I get a nice size lump in my belly where I inject. The lump will slowly disolve away and takes between 20-25 days to be completely gone. Doc said he never see's anybody else with this size lump but it's probably due to my low BF%.
    I've never tried insulin because I'm a bit scared of what might happen. I did read about an insulin replacement drug. It's supposed to have the same effect as insulin but without the dangers. Sounds to good to be true. I forgot where I read it and what the acronym for the drug was. Have you heard of anything like this?

Thanks
    -S

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds very interesting......

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    you don't mean glucophage do you?

wow that sounds great, anyone know the prices for that, considerbly more than running normal hgh for a month??

alan33 is offline New Member
    what kinda gains can you expect from this stuff???

Purplehaze is offline Junior Member
    I have sent it go for around 500 per kit...And that is the 22.5mg kit not the 18mg kit...the 22.5mg kits (min.67.5iu's+, delivers a minimum of 2.25 iu=s+ p/d
    for 30 days) & 18mg kit (min 54 iu=s+, delivers a minimum of 1.8 iu's+
    p/d for 30 days). Dont let the Ius fool you, this is a diffrent type of GH...

There is also a UG lab that has it for a very good price...
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 02-08-2004 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze
    I have sent it go for around 500 per kit...And that is the 22.5mg kit not the 18mg kit...the 22.5mg kits (min.67.5iu's+, delivers a minimum of 2.25 iu=s+ p/d
    for 30 days) & 18mg kit (min 54 iu=s+, delivers a minimum of 1.8 iu's+
    p/d for 30 days). Dont let the Ius fool you, this is a diffrent type of GH...

There is also a UG lab that has it for a very good price...
    500 a month, If i do HGH I will just deal with the everyday injection and just get JIN for 2 dollars an IU

husun is offline Junior Member
    I'm 20 years old, What are they sides like for a young person? I'm probably going to get flamed but I would like to grow a little more before my growth plates fuse. Would say 3 months of nutropin be rediculous for me?

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    500 a month, If i do HGH I will just deal with the everyday injection and just get JIN for 2 dollars an IU
    That is the high end of course..I agree I would use the jin for price...

diesel21 is offline Member
    dam, my friend has that shi/t.. i thought it was crap, wow, i should get some!

You have to understand this is made for people who have very low natural GH levels. Having a constant release of GH is going to have a constant effect on somatostatin levels too, thereby negating your own GH spikes (predominantly during sleep). By shooting ED ( 1x am and 1x early afternoon), you are only causing somatostatin upregulation ahortly after introducing each GH shot, which will affect your endogenous GH for only a short while. As long as you avoid a shot right before bed, you'll still get the advantage of your own largest GH pulses during sleep too.
    When using the constant releasing nutropin, you get the approx 2 IUs of exogenous GH, but you negate (to a large extent) your own GH release (approx 1-2 IU/day). It's convenient....but at a price.

Hey are you the same Einstein from meso?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze
    Hey are you the same Einstein from meso?
    Yep. Is that bad?

No I just recognized the handle..I seen a post of yours today over there..PH

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i'm bumping this up because i ran into a source that has this....I wouldn't mind trying it but what kind of results would I see at a constant release of 2iu/day?

- GAL -->

I understand that...but what kind of results would 2 iu a day yield? and for a matter of fact, you stop releasing all endogenous gh while on the nutrophin? does it come back? I'm mainly looking for the fat loss associated with gh, not the significant, body altering effects if run with slin/igf....but if i can gain extra muscle cells while on, then why the hell not...

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I understand that...but what kind of results would 2 iu a day yield? and for a matter of fact, you stop releasing all endogenous gh while on the nutrophin? does it come back? I'm mainly looking for the fat loss associated with gh, not the significant, body altering effects if run with slin/igf....but if i can gain extra muscle cells while on, then why the hell not...
    If you're in your early to mid 20's, you could very well be producing up to 2IUs/day. The product is designed for people with little to no GH production of their own, so there is no concern of suppression. GH is released every 4-5 hours in pulses, which are regulated by negative feedback from GH itself, but primarily IGF-1. So, with each GH pulse/release, there will be a subsequent peak in IGF-1, which subsides to very low levels after roughly 4 hours, depending on many factors. Once IGF-1 reaches a low enough level, the balance between GHRH and somatostatin is shifted such that the pituitary releases another pulse of GH. Nutropin is designed to best mimic the body's natural condition, having IGF-1 levels of an appreciable amount at most times throughout the day....rather than injecting GH every 4-5hrs, they have a GH that is gradually released to accomplish this. Their perd day dose is on the higher end of what a normal young male would produce on his own daily.
    Depending on what your own GH/day production is like, you may just be spending lots of money ona net fraction of an IU/day.
    GH release won't continue to be suppressed after you stop using GH, although I've heard there is a potential to "permanently" lower your GH production if you make a habit of nightime GH dosings (nothing published).

I have heard people who love the results from only the 2-2.2IU/day nutropin, but this may be because it's erratic....3+IU one day and ~1IU the next day, so they may be selectively remembering the good days.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I know a guy that started using this before it was released as a test subject. The info he has is that they are over dosed to make sure you getting the 1.8 or 2.25iu minimum ed.

JohnnyB

well kick me in the ass, nutrion depot is not going to be made anymore...looks like i'll have to roll with *****'s if i can afford it

Mr Olympia is offline Junior Member
    Normal 5hits much easier to control too, like to have 2 days off a week to give your natural GH a break. I dont like the sound of a lump for 25 days either, especialy in the times you need to rip your shirt off.

"First 50% dissolved" in few days, not sure if that would be good thing either...

"Growth rates may be lower with Nutropin Depot than with daily GH therapy. Patients previously treated with daily growth hormone who were switched to Nutropin Depot experienced decreased growth rates. In a long-term extension study, 19% of patients (14 out of 75) discontinued therapy due to dissatisfaction with growth response." - FROM THIER SITE, so dont bust my balls.

Thread Information