bigazzgunz is offline New Member

Humulin-R vs. Humalog

Need some input from some slin vets…

I’m currently taking 10iu’s of Humulin-R, PWO in the AM, 15 minutes later I drink 1 serving of Cell Tech (75g’s sugar), 45 mins later I take my GH and have a protein shake with a few extra carbs and 50g’s of protein. Then get to work and eat a small meal with 0 carbs.

After work I haul ass home and take 7-10iu’s more (around 6pm) then eat a dinner with enough carbs to cover me for the amount of slin I take, an hour later I take more GH. I’ve been doing the slin for approx 18 days cumulative over about 4.5 weeks. Everything is going well and plan to cycle off the slin in 12 days for 4 weeks…..

….Here’s my question: I’m going to start taking Humalog the next slin cycle around. What modifications should be made to the timing of supplement/food consumption in the morning and evening? Will I need to drink the Cell Tech sooner since the Humalog is faster acting? Should I eat the PM meal first then shoot slin so the food has a chance to digest some? When should the GH be taken ideally opposed to Hum-R?

Any feedback is much appreciated….

bigazzgunz is offline New Member
    Anyone....??????

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not exactly a slin vet, but With the humolog you should be taking dextrose as your primary carb source b/c it is absorbed so quickly. Read some of the slin diaries and such like mine or abstracts and you will see what to do.

Thread Information