Thread: novorapid

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

novorapid

Hi bro's

I had a few questions.I'm going to use insulin (1st time) and all articles that i have read about insulin is about humalog and humilin r. Here in the Netherlands(europe) we don't have these two types of insulin. I can obtain novorapid and mixtard. from my source(because here in the netherland you can't get any insulin without a presciption).Mixtard is a mix of long acting
    and short acting insulins so i don't want to use this.Novorapid is a very fast acting insulin and is almost the same as humalog. So novorapid would be a good choice.My question was do I use the same procedure as all the articles that i have readed about humalog.??

I wanted to do it like this

1st day begin with 2 units after my workout.then take 20/25 grams of dextrose combined with 65 gr of protein,10 grams of creatine and 10 grams of glutamine immediately or should I take the the protein and the crea and gluta shake after 10 to 15 min??(btw i will take the dextrose immediately).than i will take a meal(2 large chicken breasts or 2 cans of tuna and 2 cups of rice) after 30 or 45 minutes. and some dextrose for the safety and not to get hypo. then I will take a meal again within a hour or so.

I will raise the units by 1 every workout so after 8 days i will use 10 units a day and thats the maximum of what i am going to use I think.

I will take 10gr of dextrose for every unit,I have dextrose tabs for when I get signs of hypo..

any comments would be appreciated

thanks bro's

O yeah

I will use it when i'm on my cycle of

week 1-4 50 mg of test prop ed
    week 1-4 75 mg tren eod
    week 1-4 35 mg d-bol ed

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    You can get humalog from an european pharmacie.

not without a presciption

The folowing post has some links that'll show a comparison of Humalog and Novorapid...
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...t=insulin+info
    You have everything laid out well. Just be sure to adjust your carb intake once you start to individualize it. Any concrete numbers are mererly guidlines. Your own insulin sensitivity can't be predicted.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    O yeah

I will use it when i'm on my cycle of

week 1-4 50 mg of test prop ed
    week 1-4 75 mg tren eod
    week 1-4 35 mg d-bol ed

ah, so you're a fan of the short cycles huh? have you had good past experiences with them?

Hee flexshack

No bro this is the first time i'm going to run a short cycle.A friend of mine does this all the time and he has good experiences with it.The recovery time is a lot shorter then when you are cycling 8 or 10 weeks, and you're using short acting hormones so its quik out you're system. that means you have less side effects and have the benefit that you recover a lot faster.

I'm going to give it a try

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    Hee flexshack

No bro this is the first time i'm going to run a short cycle.A friend of mine does this all the time and he has good experiences with it.The recovery time is a lot shorter then when you are cycling 8 or 10 weeks, and you're using short acting hormones so its quik out you're system. that means you have less side effects and have the benefit that you recover a lot faster.

I'm going to give it a try
    good luck with it. let us know how it goes including recovery.

Thread Information