spound is offline Anabolic Member

people results with insulin

I wanted to start a thread where people could post the results they have had with insulin concerning the following:
    weight gain
    strength gain
    muscle gain
    fat gain
    fat loss
    etc....any other info would be helpful as well such as dosages and diet/training methods or how long you took it. I just want to see what kind of results real people have had with it. thanks.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO opinion evereybody reacts differently so people will always have diffrenet results. And it also depends on their supplement/diet intake also. But the main thing is that the results do come. I havent used Slin uet but I will let you know what my results turn out like when I do use it

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    best thing to do is read peoples insulin journals and go in the forum and read all the threads concerning insulin and you will find enough info to your question
    abstrack@protonmail.com

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    It isn't really a question to see what i might gain from it b/c i know everyone reascts differently, but i was just curious to see what kinda of gains some people have made who hadn't posted their usage in diarires and such. Just a question of curiosity

Thread Information