BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

how much t3 with 3-6iu gh....cant find the answer anywhere

Planning on running 3-6 iu ed for around a year. My goals are to lean out while adding some quality LBM. I only want to supplement with enough T3 to make up for the suppresion the hgh has on my natural t3 levels. I am really trying to get a little leaner and stay leaner but I don't want really high doses of t3 messing up my thyroid especially since I plan on staying on t3 gh for a year.

I know some say that I need to meaure my body temp etc......but what is a ball park figure of mcg of t3? I weigh 185 5'8'' don't know the exact bf but I have a little layer but not really bad.

I'm guessing somewhere between 15-25mcg to make up for the suppression gh has on t3. For whatever dose you bros think is best to take ........when only taking enough t3 to make up for gh supression of it do you need to ramp when only taking that small amount? Would it be okay to stay on the reccomeneded amount of t3 for up to a year along with the gh?

Thanks bros.

Also I was reading that dbol and winny somehow help the gh raise your igf levels. Is this also true with anavar ?

come on bros.......please help me out .............. I know what it is......you hate me cause I'm going on hgh for over a year. J/k I'm not rich or anything just a poor bastard who caught a small break on some good deals. Please help a bro out for the question above

bigazzgunz is offline New Member
    I'd like to hear some feedback on this question, too. Bump....

Quote Originally Posted by BIGCHEST1225
    Planning on running 3-6 iu ed for around a year. My goals are to lean out while adding some quality LBM. I only want to supplement with enough T3 to make up for the suppresion the hgh has on my natural t3 levels. I am really trying to get a little leaner and stay leaner but I don't want really high doses of t3 messing up my thyroid especially since I plan on staying on t3 gh for a year.

I know some say that I need to meaure my body temp etc......but what is a ball park figure of mcg of t3? I weigh 185 5'8'' don't know the exact bf but I have a little layer but not really bad.

I'm guessing somewhere between 15-25mcg to make up for the suppression gh has on t3. For whatever dose you bros think is best to take ........when only taking enough t3 to make up for gh supression of it do you need to ramp when only taking that small amount? Would it be okay to stay on the reccomeneded amount of t3 for up to a year along with the gh?

Thanks bros.

Also I was reading that dbol and winny somehow help the gh raise your igf levels. Is this also true with anavar?
    Your last question first....
    I don't believe in the theory that 17aa compounds help the liver produce more IGF-1.

Measuring your body temp is really the only way to accurately tell suppression. However, being that you produce ~25mcg/day, you can assume that to be the absolute max. Anything less than 25mcg, say 12.5mcg, will, itself, cause some degree of suppression too (although very minor). I'd say GH will suppress somewhere in the ballpark of 1/5-1/3 of natural levels, depending on doses of GH and timing of injections, but that's just a guess. Mallet is actually going to be testing this, getting a thyroid panel done while using GH to compare before and after numbers.

bigazzgunz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    However, being that you produce ~25mcg/day, you can assume that to be the absolute max. Anything less than 25mcg, say 12.5mcg, will, itself, cause some degree of suppression too (although very minor). I'd say GH will suppress somewhere in the ballpark of 1/5-1/3 of natural levels, depending on doses of GH and timing of injections, but that's just a guess. Mallet is actually going to be testing this, getting a thyroid panel done while using GH to compare before and after numbers.
    So how long should t3 be taken with the GH? Can it be used longer than 8 weeks since the doses are much lower than a normal cycle of t3?

bump for bigazzgunz question

and bump for this little questiong;

Does the suppression of t-3 from gh start right away or would it be safe to wait to start taking t-3 for 2-4 weeks after starting gh?

Thread Information